Why become a member? ×

Ibanez ATK 300

Lysdexia

Hi guys - much as I love the ATK, the wider board makes it a bit of a challenge for me to play. Ideally, a trade for an Ibanez SR 500 would be perfect. Or, I can sell this and hunt down a used SR500 in time. £290 including delivery, but, please note my ATK only comes with a basic gig bag.

As ever, more photos to follow if required.

good but the girl with glasses would have done a better job of it. heres an idea. collate these photos and create a Basschat calendar. everyone will pay good monies for it.

[quote name='Lysdexia' post='380358' date='Jan 14 2009, 03:56 PM']Hi guys - much as I love the ATK, the wider board makes it a bit of a challenge for me to play. Ideally, a trade for an Ibanez SR 500 would be perfect. Or, I can sell this and hunt down a used SR500 in time. £290 including delivery, but, please note my ATK only comes with a basic gig bag.

As ever, more photos to follow if required.[/quote]

MB1. ;)
......Mrs Peel We're Needed! :P

[quote name='BassKS' post='380404' date='Jan 14 2009, 04:41 PM']good but the girl with glasses would have done a better job of it. heres an idea. collate these photos and create a Basschat calendar. everyone will pay good monies for it.[/quote]

I'm working towards this, but the photo's will be new rather than ones I've already shown.

Thanks anyway though, I really appreciate the encouragement. ;)