Left leaderboard
WarPig

Warwick Thumb NT5 with case FS *Now Sold*
£1100
Marden, Kent. TN12

2004 Neck Through Thumb Bass. Lovely condition, some dings, but nothing major.

• Natural Oil finish
  • Bubinga Pommele body
  • Ovangkol neck
  • Black hardware
  • 3 Band EQ (boost/cut). Pick up blend control
  • MEC pick ups.
  • Made in Germany.

The analogue scales put it as just under 5Kg (~11Ilbs).

Comes with a (non-warwick) hardcase, a brand new set of warwick strings.

Selling as I'm playing my Thumb 4 more and although them extra low notes sound great, I don't really need them.

Collection from Marden, Kent only. Or can meet up within reasonable distance. Not looking for any trades.

IMG_20190819_155530981.jpg

IMG_20191006_151712625.jpg

IMG_20191010_090420740.jpg

IMG_20191011_085055663.jpg

IMG_20191011_085107736.jpg

IMG_20191011_085126103.jpg

IMG_20191011_085141286.jpg

IMG_20191011_085204145.jpg

IMG_20191011_085235058.jpg

IMG_20191011_085310790.jpg

IMG_20191011_085322217.jpg

IMG_20191010_090412578.jpg

IMG_20191011_085212573.jpg

Edited by WarPig
Removed some needless pictures
  • Like 1

That is a very good price! NT for the cost of a BO... reckon this will sell quickly!

16 hours ago, papaya said:

Still here?😧

Yup, come buy it 🙂

14 hours ago, MarkusWarwick said:

First i've noticed, stunning bass..... never played a thumb 5 from this age, hows the neck?

Woody and smooth. Erm, I'd say a flat D shape?

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By warwickhunt
      Warwick Streamer LX bolt-on - 1997
      That time of the decade for me to have a clear out.
      Solid 2 piece centre jointed Maple body with wenge neck and wenge fingerboard.  Body is in fair condition for 23 years old; a few scrapes, light rash and dings but nothing structural at all, all cosmetic.  Not a baseball bat neck, in fact quite slim with a headstock volute for strength.  Hardware has minimal tarnishing from 23 years of use.  Just over 9lb 2oz in weight.
      MEC pups and pre, all original inc brass JAN I nut (none of those silly plastic jobbies here).  No neck break, no truss rod faults, no electrical issues. 
      Comes with a Warwick gigbag 
      Extras - can swap gigbag to a Generic hard case for £20 extra or a Hiscox case for £40.  

• By warwickhunt
      I 'really' didn't think I'd ever part with this or be without a Thunderfunk (used them for almost 10 years) but I now use one of those new fangled full valve amps from Poland, so this needs to go to a new home.  Comes complete with a shallow Boschma flightcase; please note that this has a slide out perspex cover which I've modified to fir over the DI output pot and as such I've removed the rubber knob.  If you want to you could cut a wider slot in the perspex to accommodate the knob being fitted... I haven't bothered.    This is not a heavy amp for what it is and does, easy one handed lift.  Don't need any amps or cabs but vintage Warwick are always tempting!
      Thunderfunk Bass Amps are the direct descendants of the amp that Jaco Pastorius loved, the legendary AMP BH-420, improved, and handmade in the U.S.A. by Dave Funk.  Quieter than other amps, with TWO great sounding DI's, it's perfect for Studio or TV use.
      The Thunderfunk's tone is achieved by using high quality film caps in the preamp's signal chain... just like a high quality mixing board. Twenty-five times more expensive than electrolytics used in other amps, film cap's tighter tolerances maintain phase coherence through the amp, producing a focused punch unlike any other amp. Add two to three times the filter caps of other amps, you get a round, focused bottom that doesn't roll around the stage but instead projects into the room.
      Dynamic range is a function of power, transient response, and quiet. Thunderfunk purposely doesn't use toroid transformers as they've found they don't sound as good as the old-fashioned "EI" iron. And to reduce hum, they add a "hum-bucking" wire across the transformer to inject hum into the preamp's ground cancelling the radiated hum achieving an amp quieter than an equivalent toroid powered amp. With their unique "SS/Tube Switch" you'll be able to choose from a super clean solid-state tone for slap and double bass playing, to a gutty, warm, tube-tone for all the rest.
      750-watts RMS into 4 Ohms
      "The Switch" with indicator LEDs
      New Mute Switch with indicator LED
      Limiter
      Aural Enhancer
      4-Band Parametric Equalizer
      Timbre Control
      Headphone Jack/Line Out
      Line In
      New Pre-EQ Balanced DI Output
      Post-EQ Balanced Output w/Level Control
      Ground Lift Switch for both XLR's Out
      40,800uF Supply Filter for Deep Response and Increased Mids Clarity
      AC Signal Coupled to Reduce Input Pops
      Pre-EQ Effects Loop
      Post-EQ Effects Loop
      Jacks by Switchcraft and ADC (of Minnesota)
      2-1/4 in. speaker outputs
      2-Speakon outputs +1/-1
      Aluminum Chassis
      Weighs only 17 pounds
      Time Delayed Turn On
      Quiet AC Power Switching
      100/120/220/240v operation
      Quiet and reliable
      Auto-Fan with Backlite!

• By MDWagstaff
      Hi all, 
      For sale here is my Warwick Triumph Lite (Rockbass). It's hardly used but does have a couple of dings which I've included in the photographs. Comes with the body attachments. 
      Looking for £700 (oto) or maybe willing to trade for a similar value Yamaha BB2004 or similar 

Collection from Wigan or can meet within reason. 

• By big rob
      Price drop, Was £875 now £840!!!!!!!!
      This bass has a great low action and the neck is smooth and fast and just had a fresh waxing with Warwick wax.
      Body of the bass has some mojo but has been given a good polish, a number of small dints here and there but still in good condition (see photos).
      Frets have near zero wear.
      Pickups are MEC in the neck and a Delano MM in the bridge, the two switches are one for the sims blue led's and the other is a 3 way switch is for the MM pickup when the switch is in the up position the bridge pick-up is humbucking and routed in series. When the switch is in the middle position the bridge pick-up is single coil and routed as humcanceling with the neck pick-up. When the switch is in the down position the bridge pick-up is humbucking and routed in parallel parallel, series, split i believe.
      Electronics: Seymour Duncan Basslines preamp. Push/Pull Volume/Pickup Pan Control (Part #M89252 -2 x 220K, 500K)* Treble Tone Control (Part #M85100 - 100K) Mid Tone Control (Part #M85100 - 100K) Bass Tone Control (Part #M85100 - 100K).
      By pulling on the volume knob you will activate the slap contour EQ curve on the Seymour Duncan Basslines preamp. This curve will boost the bass frequencies and the high fre-quencies, while slightly cutting the mid frequencies. Pulling the knob does not deactivate the active preamp. The Seymour Duncan preamp is considered  better than the more common MEC electronics.
      Sims LED's are fitted and are bright blue and really do go well with the colour of the bass.
      Body is swamp ash with a generous slab of flamed maple top. 
      Info from the Warwick serial number search:
      I :numb Serial Number: A-080914-01 Description:
      Corvette FNA, 4-string
      Ocean Blue Oil finish
      Swamp Ash / A Flamed Maple top body
      Ovangkol neck
      Gold hardware

Made in Germany