Why become a member? ×

SOLD

thedontcarebear

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='john_the_bass' post='68117' date='Oct 1 2007, 01:21 PM']where did you get the pickguard? I'm still after one.[/quote]

[quote name='thedontcarebear' post='68123' date='Oct 1 2007, 01:29 PM']Highly strung in the end along with some screws as they said I could send it back for a refund if it didn't fit.[/quote]

[quote name='paul, the' post='68715' date='Oct 2 2007, 04:32 PM'][/quote]

gotta ask... why wouldnt you play a p-bass live ? is this a heavy chunk o' wood then ?

ive got a Jazz Deluxe 4 string that i might trade (its on the bay right now but i can email you some pics) but im after something sub-9lbs in weight as i knackered my shoulder and i cant take a heavyweight bass for long stood up :)

Na, I don't care about weight, I have an ACG on the way which is gonna weigh a tonne (wenge and ebony body)! It's just P Basses aren't really my thing, my first bass was a p bass, and up til last weekend I had 3 of them as they are cool, but I just don't like slapping on them etc, it feels wrong (although many will disagree).

It's a lot lighter then the JV P I had, but that had a badass on it, so not sure if that is why it was heavy. I can try weighing it on some normal scales and see if that works, but if it does I am not sure how accurate it would be.