Left leaderboard
aspira

EBS GORM ET 350 1x15 Combo with Tweeter
£350
London

IMG_2792F.thumb.jpg.d9f70d01b723c4ce5735c4704affb219.jpgMy EBS has been such a trusty workhorse for many years. It's in immaculate condition and sounds great.

Gone for some lighter gear. Buyer to collect please.

The cab sits on lockable castors.

If you're reading this you will already know how top notch EBS gear is. 

It's a very loud rig - I've never had it more than 50% for the biggest gigs playing pop and rock.

It's got everything you would want from a high end combo;

Compressor, Phantom Power, Effects Loop, XLR Pre/Post, Adjustable Tweeter, Bi-Amp & Crossover, Aux in/out & Headphone Jack.

EBS's brilliant EQ + Bass Treble and Bright.

350 W RMS

Height 61cm/24"  X  Width 58cm/23"  Depth 35cm/14"

Weight 33Kg/73 lbs

Based up in North London

IMG_2789F2.jpg

IMG_2788F3.jpg

IMG_2790F4.jpg

IMG_2791F5.jpg

Edited by aspira

The photos don't show up. Upload them directly to BassChat and not in heic format, but in jpeg😉

You're welcome. I'm owning the 2x10 version and it's a workhorse. Even the low F# of my ERB basses is very well and defined sounding.

Have a free bump on me.

GLWYS

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By BPWalls
      Hello guys, I’m selling this both pedals in mint condition, without traces of use.

both with original case and papers.

not interested on trades.

the value is for both pedals, if u want buy separately the values are:
      EBS Multicomp: 110£
      Rodenberg Gas 707-b ng: 105£

• By basskit_case
      For Sale Phil Jones Bass Cub BG-100 Practice Bass Combo Amplifier, Black.
      Looking to sell as I am only playing at home with earphones and with low level volume on My Mac. The onboard 100w of the cub are too much for me at home.
      I had one of these before and the two channels and onboard limiter are great, great tone from a little box.
      This is the newer version of the combo that comes with the dust cover and not the carry bag.  Only bought 3 months ago used a handful of times since then.
      Postage possible.

• By Mattbass97
      EBS Microbass 3 - £225
      Near enough brand spanking new - perfect working order Comes with original box etc and a PSU (box is slightly torn inside) Sent via Royal Mail 24hr Tracked
    • By TAzMilitello
      NOW SOLD this 250 watt good great little bass combo in great condition. This model can use 2 "tone print" effects that you can load from loads using your phone.
      Being lightweight and relatively easy to carry is a huge bonus in a decent giggable bass amp.
      Photo of this amp on the link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=13oI6w9-ALVnfAVxkbTDhRLuJqVirXu7w
      Official website and specs can be found here: https://www.tcelectronic.com/Categories/Tcelectronic/Bass/Combo-Amplifiers/BG250-112/p/P0BRK 
      Mainly I prefer to sell without trades!
      Foreign Currency: about payments different from the Euros currency you can pay by clicking using this ►Transferwise bank transfer◄ link.

ABOUT SHIPPING:
      Bass is located in Italy (Sicily). No problems for international fast shipping (following prices including shockproof packaging):
      To Italy: 30€ (1/2 working days) To Ireland/Great Britain: 60€ (4/5 working days) To Germany and Austria: 45€ (3/4 working days) To Spain: 60€ (4/5 working days) To France: 65€ (4/5 working days) To Lithuania: 75€ (4/5 working days) To Romania: 80€ (4/5 working days) To Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands: 65€ (3/4 working days) To Czech Republic (CZ): 80€ (4/5 working days) To USA and Canada: 110€ (6/8 working days)