Mikkel-S

*TRADED* EB Music Man Stingray *TRADED*
£1100
Denmark

Up for grabs is this awesome 2004 EB MM Stingray. Great condition with some light wear. Headstock has some rash but nothing serious at all. Lovely low action and actually one of the best player Ray's I have encountered! Very resonant and lively and packs the punch of a Stingray of course. 

It weighs 4.3 kg on my kitchen scale. 

Comes with OHSC. 

Ships from Denmark. Contact me to have a chat about shipping. EU shipping is around 50€. 

1250€ plus shipping. 

iZJ0wYe.jpg

qv3NOvp.jpg

K0ZUCTr.jpg

jXdZ4vg.jpg

MQZ0QBb.jpg

MRuLkMA.jpg

Yzx5180.jpg

SOyxYHo.jpg

N8uZlXz.jpg

SAFvJU4.jpg

8lmE7IA.jpg

Edited by Mikkel-S
  • Like 3

18 hours ago, Beedster said:

I've said it before Mikkel, your decor is outstanding :)

Haha, cheers. I cant take credibility for that - but I'll pass it to the boss / lady of the house :D  

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Doctor J
      The good people at Ishibashi sent me this old Bacchus Grooveline. I reckon it’s early to mid-2000’s. I’ve been looking for a Stingray with a J neck size for a while and this really fits the bill. It’s a dinky J ash body, weight is a sweet 3.5kg. Maple neck with with blocks and binding is always a winner.
      It’s a fixer upper and that was reflected in the price, but these Handmade logo’d Bacchii are always superbly built and the pickups are amazing. Such is the case here, it’s a really good player, even with a duff fret job, old strings and that criminal bbot bridge in place of the Deviser Tune-o-matic. What were they thinking?
      I will sort out that crack and replace the bridge and broken tuner. I’m thinking of stripping what is left of the finish and refinishing in an emerald green stain. The previous owner had fingernails like Wolverine, by the looks of it. I’ll also sort out the frets, a level, crown and dress awaits.
      Anyone know where a man can buy Gotoh tuner buttons?

• By iSeal95
      Here I have a beautiful Musicman Stingray in translucent Teal Blue.
      The neck and board are maple with some light birds eye maple figuring that give it some extra cool points especially up close.
      Made in USA, California, this is a perfect representation of what a Musicman Stingray is and should be! 
      Official Musicman hardcase and also a lovely Levys gun bag style bass case made in Canada back when they used to make them for Musicman.
      The weight is 4.1kg
      I'm open to trades, looking for something traditional and ideally 5 string (fender usa jazz, precision, lakland) but I'm open to offers of anything so try me.

• By Hellzero
      MUSIC MAN (ERNIE BALL) StingRay 5 fretted with a rare one piece light ash body and the "shell" pickguard.

For sale only as I'm thinning down the herd (again).

Asking price including shipping fully insured with tracking number to your place in these European countries (ask for other countries) : Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France (excluding French overseas departments and territories), Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom : £1175 GBP !!!

In fully working condition and in excellent overall condition.

Here are the specifications :
      Body : one piece light ash body
      Neck : 6 screws bolt-on maple
      Fingerboard : rosewood
      Frets : 22 (no wear)
      Headstock : typical Music Man 4 + 1 shape
      Pickup : Music Man AlNiCo
      Preamp : Music Man 3 bands with 3 positions switch
      Controls : volume, treble, mid, bass, 3 positions switch (series/series filtered/parallel)
      Tuners : Music Man
      Bridges : Music Man
      Strings spacing at bridge : 17.5 mm
      Nut : bone
      Strings spacing at nut : 9.5 mm
      Knobs : original black metal
      Scale : 34 inches
      Hardware colour : chrome
      Truss rod : 1 (fully working)
      Finish : natural gloss slightly yellowed with original shell pickguard
      Land of craftsmanship : USA
      Serial number : E29111
      Year : 15th of March 2002
      Weight : 4.3 kilos
      Action : from 1.5 mm under the G string to 2 mm under the B string at 12th fret (can go lower, but was perfect for me)

Will come with the original Music Man StingRay hard case (which was still a paid option in 2002).

Non-smoking environment as usual.

I'm only selling this bass because I'm thinning down the herd as I've just acquired a Status S2 Classic 5 headed fretless, which suits my taste better than any fretted bass.

Here is the link to the StingRay 5 page : https://www.music-man.co.uk/instruments/basses/stingray-5

The bass has been fully set up professionally by Christophe LEDUC. It has a new battery and is fitted with a brand new set of D'Addario EXL170-5 nickel round wound strings (45 - 65 - 80 - 100 - 130), which fit the bass to perfection.
        What you see is what you get !

Look at the pictures taken under different angles to see the real condition : almost in new condition with the very few scratches, the most "important" ones being on the headstock (bloody low ceilings).

Don't hesitate to ask for more.
    • By james_027
      Good day fellows, I have some question about this bass.
      Does anyone use flatwound on this bass? is it good?
      Anyone convert it into passive?
      thank you

• By Geddys nose
      Stunning looking Bongo IMO the best colour Orange Pearl, In great condition and with the obligatory Ding on the headstock. Comes with a Hiscox hard case. 4 band EQ sounds quite unique and cuts through in any setting.
      I can post no problem and Local collection in responsible manner is quite Ok.
      Not looking for trades and I’m in Chorley 20 miles North of Manchester. 

Cheers!