Why become a member? ×

Mark Bass Traveler 102P SOLD!

ShaunB

...well, the Schroeder 1212L arrived this morning (and my ears are bleeding!) so this has to go...

I've had it about a year, it's done me well at rehearsals and small gigs and is in great condition as it's always been kept in a Roqsolid cover I had 'em make.

Prices seem to be around £500 new, so how does £300 plus P+P sound?

Edited by ShaunB

[quote name='Delberthot' post='375509' date='Jan 9 2009, 06:36 PM']Wait until your 1212L has broken in - then you'll know all about it.

Acres of bass contrary to popular belief[/quote]

...how hard do I have to break it? ;)

Hi Shaun,

I would wait a while before selling if you can afford to.

I went from a pair of these cabs to a 1212L and I find for small and medium pubs the traveller is fine but the Schroeder is a bit of overkill.

I ended up buying a Markbass CMD121P combo as a smaller rig and only use the 1212L when big volume is required.
Either way, good luck selling the cab. They are great little cabs.

Frank

[quote name='machinehead' post='376793' date='Jan 11 2009, 02:21 PM']Hi Shaun,

I would wait a while before selling if you can afford to.

I went from a pair of these cabs to a 1212L and I find for small and medium pubs the traveller is fine but the Schroeder is a bit of overkill.

I ended up buying a Markbass CMD121P combo as a smaller rig and only use the 1212L when big volume is required.
Either way, good luck selling the cab. They are great little cabs.

Frank[/quote]

Hi Frank, thanks for the words of advice - but I just sold the cab to Chris. I have to pare down and this was the only way - great little cab, but already I love the punch the Schroder has - and although I haven't gigged it yet, it seems OK at a lower volume... time will tell.

cheers
Shaun