Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Spector Legend Custom 5
£625
East London

Al Krow

Spector Legend Custom 5 Bubinga set neck 5 string Korean Spector, has a pair of EMG HZ pups and the EMG B30-S 3 band preamp. The Legend Customs, which are no longer in production, were a high end version of the Spector Legend model and unusually, for Spectors, feature a 3 band EQ.

The bass sounds clean / punchy and is in very good condition. 

• Weight is circa 4.6kg= 10.1 lbs.
  • 35” scale
  • Maple core with Bubinga outer layer.
  • Sculpted  back

This was my first Spector and I was so impressed with it that I ended getting a Euro LX5 shortly after, which is now well and truly scratching my Spector itch! So this one is likely to be getting less use than it should.

No particular rush to sell - it's a great bass and happy to have in my herd and I suspect it will be an outstanding work-horse gigging bass, but equally it would be great to find an appreciative home for it where it will be more regularly played. Outright sale preferred but I'm open to exploring trades. If you're looking to trade a bass then it will almost certainly be a 5er with a 3 band EQ and active / passive options, and likely to be me trading up and putting cash your way rather than vice versa. 

Spector Legend III.jpg

Spector Legend II.jpg

Spector Legend VI.jpg

Edited by Al Krow
Sold (on eBay for £420 inc P&P)
  • Like 2

On 13/10/2019 at 00:07, Al Krow said:

No particular rush to sell - it's a great bass and happy to have in my herd and I suspect it will be an outstanding work-horse gigging bass, but equally it would be great to find an appreciative home for it where it will be more regularly played.

All very valid...

People shouldn't underestimate these Korean Spectors - I sold my Euro and kept my Korean models. There really isn't £500 difference between them

GLWTS

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, pacman84 said:

Saw this too late. :(

-pac

Yup a shame for us both! (Welcome to Basschat btw!) Ah well, c'est la vie - as they don't say in Germany. 

I think there are a couple of other Spectors in the for sale section worth checking out, and definitely worth you putting a 'wanted ad' up in the 'items wanted' section. 

This was my entry to the world of Spectors and I have subsequently managed to get a Euro 5LX which I'm really loving and which won't be going anywhere fast!