Why become a member? ×

Modulus Quantum Lined Fretless 4

loudandclear

I have owned this for somewhere in the region of 4 years. I have never really taken to fretless and as such it has been played very little. In fact the only time I have played it is when I have decided I must sell it and that has usually resulted in me deciding to keep it for a while longer. Due to recent purchases the time has now come for me to be ruthless! It really is a beautiful bass both in feel and tone. It has the typical modulus clarity. It comes with the original modulus hard case - I cannot see any marks or dinks on it at all - it is lite - well balanced and as I said sounds great . The neck is perfectly straight. The action very low and it plays really well. It has bart pick ups and preamp. I am looking for £850 +delivery - no offers (I am pretty sure this is a good price) - no trades (have to cut down number of basses!) any genuine interest you are welcome to come try out.

cheers

[attachment=1476:Picture_011.jpg]

[attachment=1478:Picture_017.jpg]

[attachment=1479:Picture_018.jpg]

[attachment=1480:Picture_039.jpg]

[attachment=1481:Picture_025.jpg]

[attachment=1482:Picture_026.jpg]

[attachment=1483:Picture_030.jpg]

[attachment=1484:Picture_032.jpg]

[attachment=1485:Picture_034.jpg]

[attachment=1486:Picture_037.jpg]

[attachment=1477:Picture_015.jpg]

Edited by loudandclear

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If it was a 6 string I'd have had it off you.

In my opinion these are along with Zons, the best fretless basses around, they sustain for ever, they produce the best Mwahh sound of any fretless, and the fretboard lasts and lasts and lasts.

They aren't at all cold sounding, which some people might believe, they're very warm sounding, and are very responsive.