Why become a member? ×

MAS - 2x6 cab in 8ohm x 2 INCREDIBLE BOUTIQUE CABS / TRADES WELCOME
£900
Cornwall

Bass-Face

MAS -2x6 cabs  in 8ohms x 2 (Can deliver our meet anywhere between Cornwall and Bristol)

If you know anything about boutique cabs you’ll know Mike Arnopol! 

Incase you don't  Zak Rizer says "Check out Mike Arnopol Soundworks, you work regret it! Mike is making some of the best bass cabs out there ..." you can see Zak musing one of Mikes cabs in his vids 

http://zacharyrizer.com/new-blog 

They are also discussed a lot on the Talk Bass USA forum so worth a read. 

Exceptional cabs hand built by Mike Arnopol in USA bought or £1300.

I spent months researching this rig and the cabs are everything I was told on Talk Bass. 

They are simply the most transparent cabs available and exceptional sound.

I am sure many on here will know alot more about how they work but they have backward firing tweeters I believe that help create the amazing sound these cabs deliver.

Invested a lot in my rig which while was amazing I am now managing bands and doing a lot bigger venues and  I just can't transport or manage along with a large PA set up as well so switching to a simple combo set up as was using Grace Felix, M700 and also have a. pre with mic on my bass (all sold) 

Open to sensible offers to purchase some amazing cabs you won't find in the UK. 

OPEN TO TRADES orTrade with Cash 

MARK BASS 210 CAB to match new combo

NICE BASSES 5 or 4 string

Novation Bass Station 

Slight wear, some scratches and rubbers have come off but can be attached easily. 

72309328_10217312697463653_8296643455883411456_n.jpg

72309328_10217312697463653_8296643455883411456_n.jpg

Edited by Bass-Face
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/10/2019 at 13:58, RossHetherington said:

Market seems very cold at the minute.

Hi Ross

I know I was shocked and thought all the items I advertised would have been snapped up in 24 hours ha ha. I did see the Felix and M700 in the last few days and I think I will wait for serious offers as its a matter of time until these go to a very happy new owner :) 

Thanks for the message its good to know seems to be a common thread in the area of gigs too so maybe unsurprising. 

Thanks again 

Tim

• Like 1

17 hours ago, RossHetherington said:

They look rather stunning little cabs, way out of my league but would not look out of place in a living room.

Yeah they are lovely looking cabs Mike is a really cool guy who will do any custom colour too. Was tempted by orange but people encouraged me to go blue. I suppose blue will match the living room easier ;) ha ha 

20 hours ago, talalala said:

Any chance you sell them separately? Thanks, Gábor 

I would really rather not as easy to sell as a pair and I think most people would want a pair with the cost of getting another one made b y mike custom order. Also if driving to drop off I don;t fancy making the journey twice :) PM me if you want to discuss more though :)

Where are you based?

Edited by Bass-Face

Just now, talalala said:

Completely understand your position. Anyway, it would be a cumbersome transaction as I live in Budapest, Hungary. Do you suggest that you need 2 of these to get heard?

Thats very subjective and would depend on the size of venue and style of music etc I never went out with one not even sure I ever tried one on its own as I used a GK for small gigs and the rig for larger. Always loved the sound with 2 I am sure 1 would sound great. 

On 30/10/2019 at 19:49, talalala said:

Completely understand your position. Anyway, it would be a cumbersome transaction as I live in Budapest, Hungary. Do you suggest that you need 2 of these to get heard?

Two are always better than one 😂

On 25/10/2019 at 13:58, RossHetherington said:

Market seems very cold at the minute.

Cold crazy these are under half price for very rare and amazing Speakers shocked is an understatement. Might have to take off tomorrow and put in storage as it’s giving them away really