Why become a member? ×

Hohner Jack Custom Bass

warwickhunt

Oh yes the old 'selling it for a friend thread'... only I really am. :)

I'll stand by any description or assurances that I give, so it is as if I was selling it. I've no problem giving you the owners phone number etc (I'm not adding anything onto the price, it's a favour for an old pal) but he is fairly busy and he thought it would be quicker easier for me to sort out (he's not mega on the whole forum thing but is looking to get a tutorial from me to get him up and running).

It is the 'Custom Jack' and as such it has a pair of Jazz pups (EMG Selects) as opposed to the usual wide humbuckers. I've owned one of the HB Jack basses and I have to say that other than the pups I don't 'think' there is any difference between this 'Custom' (that is how it is described on the bass) and the standard Jack. It's a nice light bass which due to it's overall length means that it will fit into a guitar gigbag (supplied) and is ideal for those who use public transport.

Walnut stain, good condition (pics to follow), active, the usual Steinberger licensed hardware etc, complete with a guitar gigbag.

Price of £195 is inclusive of UK postage.

Pics to follow. Anyone who dives in wanting it asap I've no problem with them not committing fully till they've seen the pics.

Edited by warwickhunt

Very interested, been thinking about getting one of these for a while as getting the train with a full size bass regularly is getting to be a bit of a 'mare. Looking forward to seeing those pics :)