Why become a member? ×

FS/FT EA iAmp 600, Markbass 4x10 and 1x15

Higgie

Ok here we have a recently serviced EA iAmp 600 with built in Sabine Tuner. It pumps out 300w at 8 ohms, or the full 600 at 4 ohms. Very clean and HiFi sounding, with lots of tonal control. It's a really nice head, I'm just looking for something a bit dirtier!

The cabs are the 1st gen models, black speakers with yellow backing around them. Both excellent cabs, very light too! They are in as new condition, apart from some additional cat hair on the carpet :)

All items have seen less than 5 gigs! The EA isn't immaculate, but it's not been beaten to buggery either!

I'd be looking for £325 for the 1x15 (SOLD), £300 for the 4x10 (SOLD), and £offers for the [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=35961&view=findpost&p=393986"]iAmp[/url]

Particularly interested in anything Aguilar, and Ampeg. Would also be interested in more light-weight solutions! The Amp is currently in a beaten up Warwick Rockcase that I will chuck in for a tenner if you want it

Edited by Higgie

[quote name='Spikeh' post='368750' date='Jan 2 2009, 07:33 PM']What impedance / wattage are the two cabs?

I've an Ampeg 8x10 for trade, but buying is also an option...[/quote]

Hmm, 8x10 is a bit too big for me I think! As much as I'd love to have one...The reality is I can't transport it so it's no good to me! Sorry! Both cabs are 8 ohms, the 1x15 is rated at 400 watts, and the 4x10 is 800 watts ( :huh: )

[quote name='Beedster' post='368752' date='Jan 2 2009, 07:34 PM']I'm interested in the 115 if you'll split?
Chris[/quote]

I'll split :)

[quote name='Higgie' post='368772' date='Jan 2 2009, 07:47 PM']Hmm, 8x10 is a bit too big for me I think! As much as I'd love to have one...The reality is I can't transport it so it's no good to me! Sorry! Both cabs are 8 ohms, the 1x15 is rated at 400 watts, and the 4x10 is 800 watts ( :huh: )

I'll split :)[/quote]

Thanks Higgie, how much are you looking for?
Chris

[quote name='Higgie' post='369899' date='Jan 4 2009, 01:21 PM']Hump de Bump! Had some interest but as of yet everything is still available! Come on people, get buying! :huh:[/quote]

I'll happily be buying if you get back to me on the weight of the 115.....? (assuming it's light that is) :)

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Higgie' post='368727' date='Jan 2 2009, 07:07 PM']Ok here we have a recently serviced EA iAmp 600 with built in Sabine Tuner. It pumps out 300w at 8 ohms, or the full 600 at 4 ohms. Very clean and HiFi sounding, with lots of tonal control. It's a really nice head, I'm just looking for something a bit dirtier![/quote]

The fault that the Tech "fixed" has decided to surface again ;)

I'm not sure what the problem is with it, it's most probably a faulty input jack, as everything else works fine. It's been working great since I got it back and has only just decided to start throwing a wobbler.

Make me an offer if anyone wants to take it off me in this condition and get it working themselves?

I welcome you to come round and have a play, just to show it IS working, just has a small fault!

Edited by Higgie

• 4 weeks later...

Bump for head still available. Get a bargain here folks. I'm pretty sure it's a simple fix as the amp works perfect 95% of the time. I just don't have the time or patience to get this fixed so would rather just take a hit on it and put the cash towards an Aguilar head to match my new cab!!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so I've got my Aguilar head now, but I had to skint myself to get it :) Really need to move this on. Will accept offers around the £200 mark. Someone please take this bargain! This is an amazing head, with 600 watts of power, cheap as chips due to the small problem with the input jack that I can't be bothered to get fixed.

Even if you don't want to use it, someone please buy it and fix it up. You could sell it and make a profit. I don't care, I just need the cash!!