Why become a member? ×

Attendance question..

Faithless

[quote name='Faithless' post='374609' date='Jan 8 2009, 11:14 PM']To be honest, I don't think it's possible..

anyway, I've checked through Google, if this thread could be reached by keywords - even with such key as "basschat" I could find simply nothing.[/quote]

I don't think you have anything to worry about. You haven't been devious, have shown willing for the band and been encouraged by all at Asshat.

Go for the band no question. When I was at Uni decades ago I dropped out after completing my second year because the band I was playing with was attracting interest and were getting some good support slots. Unfortunately it never worked out but if it had worked out I would have regretted not taking the plunge for the rest of my life!

Dunc

PS managed to complete my studies at a later stage!

it's Foookin' messy situation, isn't it...

From one point, I must call them, because I've gotta get clear about the situation - finally, are they [i]interested[/i] in my candidacy anymore (ok, let's say, they [i]were[/i] before, at least..)

From another one, I can't simply lift such ignorance - it cannot be the way serious managment works, can it? It is [i]they[/i],who now [i]have[/i] to call [i]me[/i], but I can't simply wait just like that.

I think, I'll try my best tommorow, but I feel, I'm just starting getting sick of this.

Sorry, I had to tell this.
Faith

Edited by Faithless