Why become a member? ×

Fender 1969 Jazz Bass For Sale##SOLD##

phsycoandy

Now offered for sale for reasons that pain me.

1969 Jazz, well played as you can see, but beautifull all the same.

Now has original bridge since I replaced the awful one it was fitted with and got the original back from the guy I bought it off.

Absolutely no routs or other tinkerings, not even with the finger/thumb rest, absolutely no extra holes.

Pickups are brand new Wizard '84s, pots aren't original, knobs and plate are tho.

Plays beautifully, thats why it has so much wear I guess, neck is fine and truss rod works perfectly.

Straight Sale please, unless you have a Sadowsky 4 string Jazz for trade + cash. £1950 incl gig bag otherwise.

Will ship if you pay insured costs. Or youre welcome to collect from Ipswich area.

GB not included! before you ask!

Edited by phsycoandy

[quote name='Shockwave' post='366275' date='Dec 30 2008, 02:47 PM']Oooooh.

I may have to snatch this when i get my bonus :) (And if i dont have to pay the rent immediately next month. )

how does she play and sound?[/quote]
Sublimely of course!

[quote name='molan' post='366674' date='Dec 30 2008, 10:28 PM']If the pickups are brand new I'm guessing it didn't have the originals when you bought it?[/quote]
nope they were long gone and microphonic apparantly, i would have had em rewound but i guess in those days that wasnt an option, dunno! any hows the wizards I thought were the best alterative im sure most would agree.