Why become a member? ×

FS Squier JV Precision

jensenmann

I have a sunburst JV Series Squier Precision for sale or for trade. What seriously interests me to trade with are Sandberg California PJ or PM 5string, Fender Roscoe Beck V, Gibson Thunderbird or WAL basses.
Feel free to make an offer.
For the records I have to mention that I´m located in Germany. This would make shipping a little expensive. What I could offer is to give my instruments to a friend who is frequently in London. He´s bassplayer, too, and he could take care of the deal on your island so that there´s no risk for both of us.

thanks!
Jens

Edit: the Spector mentioned later in the thread is already sold

Edited by jensenmann

Yes, it´s a Schaller 3D bridge. I don´t know which electronic is inside. Controls are Volume, bass, treble as you might have expected. It has no bypass, btw.

If anybody is seriously interested in this bass I could have a look inside to find out what brand the electronics are.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

[quote name='jensenmann' post='362325' date='Dec 23 2008, 09:20 PM']I have a blue USA Spector NS2 and a sunburst JV Series Squier Precision for sale or for trade. What seriously interests me to trade with are Sandberg California PJ or PM 5string, Fender Roscoe Beck V, Gibson Thunderbird or WAL basses.
Feel free to make an offer.
For the records I have to mention that I´m located in Germany. This would make shipping a little expensive. What I could offer is to give my instruments to a friend who is frequently in London. He´s bassplayer, too, and he could take care of the deal on your island so that there´s no risk for both of us.

thanks!
Jens[/quote]
HI are you interested in a trade for my USA jazz ash v 5 string deluxe, mint condition? for the spector?

I have owned a couple JV Series P Basses in the past and they only have a volume and one Tone Knob as do all P Basses, plus the jack socket is never on the body edge alway's on the pickguard,please could you enlighten, could be interested. :) Rich

[quote name='richardd' post='621744' date='Oct 9 2009, 03:46 PM']I have owned a couple JV Series P Basses in the past and they only have a volume and one Tone Knob as do all P Basses, plus the jack socket is never on the body edge alway's on the pickguard,please could you enlighten, could be interested. :) Rich[/quote]
These are modifications - as is the Schaller bridge, which requires drilling 3 new holes. They will unfortunately affect the value of the bass.

Still a very nice example of a sought-after bass.

Jon.

[quote name='richardd' post='621744' date='Oct 9 2009, 03:46 PM']I have owned a couple JV Series P Basses in the past and they only have a volume and one Tone Knob as do all P Basses, plus the jack socket is never on the body edge alway's on the pickguard,please could you enlighten, could be interested. :) Rich[/quote]

As mentioned above an active electronic has been fitted with volume, bass and treble controls. I have no idea about the brand but if someone is interested I could have a look inside.