Why become a member? ×

SOLD: EBS Fafner

Sean.Robinson

Hi, im considering selling my EBS fafner. Its an absolutely amazing amp and thats why ive marked the thread as a feeler as i'm very torn about parting with it, however im considering a valve amp head. The amp is in mint condition, its only a few months old and has never been racked or gigged. Id upload some pictures but ive gone to my mums for christmas so dont have it with me at the moment.

Cash wise im wanting £800 for the amp and ill obviously consider trades for valve heads.

SOLD

Edited by Sean.Robinson

[quote name='jake_tenfloors' post='361313' date='Dec 22 2008, 07:18 PM']cash price is a little high mate. 700 would be much more realistic!

Jake[/quote]

Maybe but its often the older fafners for sale not the new blue line ones and to be honest im far from convinced i want to sell it so am not prepared to just let it go, just very tempted by the orange head on here, plus already have one interested party.

• 2 weeks later...

Quick note from me as I was the first owner of this head.

It's essentially a brand new unit, purchased last April (I think) & only used twice at home before Sean bought it. Will still be covered by warranty & I think Sean has all the original paperwork, box, manual etc.

I'm sure you could get one for less but unlikely that it'll have had as little use as this :)

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='spacebeer' post='392466' date='Jan 27 2009, 10:01 AM']Thanks Sean, bass head arrived in good shape and working order sounds killer!

won't hesitate to do business again.[/quote]

It should still be under guarentee by the way - just in case there's ever a problem.

First purchased about April/May last year ;)