Why become a member? ×

Falling Red -- The Freedom.

Russty_dub

Why do you ask? My band played a gig with them (and the very excellent & demented Runt Hornet) at The Brickyard in Carlisle, about 3 years ago. Musically I suppose they were OK in a generic juvenile rock sort of way, but my lasting impression was of a bunch of boys pretending to be rockstars in front of their mates & girlfriends.

Admittedly this was a few years ago, bands can come a long way in that sort of time frame. Are you their bassist?

Sorry if this isn't what you wanted to hear but you asked and I'm drunk. :)

Jon.

Falling red dont appreciate the value of bass, they treated me like sh*t for the 1 n half years i was with them

F.R. havent changed, they still think there rock stars BUT after i had joined, the songs got much better and they got a fan base and started going places, we were musicly a very tight unit and we all knew what we wer doing on stage and winding the crowd up was one of the main things to do

the bass in them songs that your listening to is me ^_^ i had recorded that after being in the band 3 weeks, and we recorded 19 songs!!!!!!!!!!!! not bad eh

but as time went on they started getting too big for there boots and treated me like sh*t so i did the only right thing

f*** you! I quit! and im NOT a pre maddona! lol

im proud of the songs i had recorded as it was my first album, even though i wasnt playing with much confidence with not knowing the songs, and the new album ive wrote/ co wrote about 75% of the songs!