TransistorBassMan

New - Squier Classic Vibe Jaguar

Yeah lovely. Nicest Squier jag yet.. As I’ve seen said here before , Squier making the basses Fender should. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TransistorBassMan said:

I quite like the look of this. PJ setup, stacked pots, sunburst finish, reasonable price... It's ticking quite a few boxes

Squier Classic Vibe Jaguar Bass

Screenshot_20190725-061222~2.png

I think you need one of these Rog, be a great look in TCs.

• Like 1

Looks great but I wish it had the droopy control panel like the Jag guitars. The standar Jazz one isn't quite as graceful on this design.

Wouldn't stop me playing one though!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Slug Ice
      1 set of Duncan Designed Jazz Bass Pickups from a very early Vintage Modified Jazz Bass. 
      £25 Inc. UK postage. 

• By yourfurryfiend
      In very good condition, plays well. I find the pickups a little hot, in a good way.
      I prefer P/PJ basses so this doesn't get that much play, mostly sitting pretty on the wall hanger.
      Comes with a Fender Deluxe gig bag which the shop very kindly gave me, even though it should have been for a Mexican Fender (Wunjo, Denmark Street I believe).
      The bag is generally in a good condition.
      Will courier at buyer's expense.
      Body
          Body Material: Soft Maple
          Body Finish: Polyurethane
          Body Shape: Jazz Bass
      Neck
          Neck Material: Maple
          Neck Finish: Vintage Tint Gloss
          Neck Shape: "C" Shape
          Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
          Fingerboard: Maple
          Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
          Number of Frets: 20
          Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
          String Nut: Synthetic Bone
          Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
          Position Inlays: Block

• By Zummerbass
      Bought from Basschatter Marc S in Nov 2017. PJ mods, Entwhistle p/ups done under his ownership ( Dave Dearnley iirc). The work has been done to a very high standard. I’ve barely played it and gigged it twice.Playing my Jazz bass almost exclusively now but even so I think I may regret letting this one go. Excellent condition just a couple of minor scratches on rear of body. Usual Classic Vibe build quality,one of the darkest rosewood boards i’ve ever seen. Weight- just a smidge over 9lb/4kg. I’ll include the gig bag it came with. Collection preferred (i’m not far from M5  junction 26)but could do a meet up. 

• By Sharkfinger
      Up for sale is my superb gigging PJ bass. I painstakingly built this up over a few years, trying out different combinations of bodies and pickups, centred around that superb Warmoth neck.
      Times they are a changin' and I’d like something shorter to practice with in my very small home office.
      This was superbly set up by Chris Ward of Bass Centre fame.  I even had him dress the fret ends.  It plays like an absolute dream and currently has an old set of GHS Pressurewounds that kinda sound like flats now.
      Will be sad to see it go.
      Here are the Specs:
      Neck: Warmoth USA
      Style:    Tele® Bass     Construction:    Super Bass Construction Scale:    34"     Orientation:    Right Handed     Neck Wood:    Roasted Maple Fingerboard Wood:    Indian Rosewood     Nut Width:    1-11/16"     Back Shape:    Slim Taper (about 21mm front-to-back at  nut) Stiffening Rods:    Graphite Rods  Fret Size:    6105     Tuner Ream:    Hipshot Ultra Lite (14mm)  Radius:    Straight 10"     Fret #:    21     Mounting Holes:    Standard 4 Bolt     Inlays:    Cream Face Dots     Side Dots:    White Side Dots     String Nut:    GraphTech Black TUSQ XL - Standard Nut  Finish: Tru-Oil (Gunstock Oil) finish (did this myself) Hipshot USA Ultralite Tuners Hipshot USA Ultralite Bass Xtender Hipshot String Retainer Body: Squier Affinity
      Original pickguard and bridge Copper shielding in pickup routes Seymour Duncan SPB-1 Pickup at neck Dimarzio UltraJazz (Split coil) at bridge.  Currently wired in series for high output, but you could put a toggle on the scratchplate for parallel. Kiogon wiring loom, with selector, vol, vol, tone. Weight of this bass is a very reasonable 3.75Kg.  There are a few minor scratches and a couple of dings here and there but nothing that jumps out.  Hit me up if you want close up pics of anything.
      Trade wise, I'm looking for a medium or short scale that's very light weight.  3.5Kg absolute maximum and preferably lighter. 
      Price is a firm £525 £450 plus delivery.  EDIT: That is the one and only price drop before being parted out.
      I estimate that insured, that will come out £40-50.  If you're local, you are welcome to look and try in a safe, socially distanced way, which probably means outside or in the garage.
      If this doesn't sell, I'd look to part it out but let's face it, no one wants that hassle and I've got at least 1 box I can use.  It would be such a shame to break this up, as it feels like these were meant to be together.
      Optionally, I can include the superb Mono M80 Case.  We'd have to work out a price for that.