Why become a member? ×

Great Ashdown Service

bumnote

I've had similar - when I got my ABM it was missing a screw cap, offered to buy one but they sent it out. When my valve stage failed they sent me a new pot for it without a further thought.

Now let's not have it be said that i'm some kind of Ashdown fan boy because it isn't true !

[quote name='Machines' post='358853' date='Dec 19 2008, 02:47 PM']I've had similar - when I got my ABM it was missing a screw cap, offered to buy one but they sent it out. When my valve stage failed they sent me a new pot for it without a further thought.

Now let's not have it be said that i'm some kind of Ashdown fan boy because it isn't true ![/quote]

I am an Ashdown fan, as it happens. I too had a light go in my VU meter, just after I had it a couple of years ago. A replacement was with me in a couple of days. More recently, I had a problem with noisy pots and sent an email asking if it needed a service and where it could be done. I had a reply within the hour saying that all I needed was a £3 can of Servisol to clean out the pots and that should fix it. It did.

All I can say is, if you have a problem, Chris or Russell at Ashdown will get back to you quickly with a likely solution, that won't necessarily cost you a fortune.

Add great service to the fact that I just luuurve the Ashdown sound, and you have a winner, IMO.

Chris is a FANTASTIC guy! I had some problems with my ABM 1x15 cab and it now has a 400w neo speaker from the Classic range which was supplied and fitted free of charge!!

Chris was really friendly and helpful when he called me on several occasions - in my opinion their customer service cannot be faulted one bit and I wish more UK businesses took customer services this seriously.