Why become a member? ×

Epiphone Distributors

Hit&Run

I was wanting to contact epiphone UK (if such an organisation exists) and don't know how.

I know rosetti don't distribute them anymore, and someone mentioned that Gibson now handle all the epiphone duties.

Does anyone know who I can talk to about epiphone guitars in the UK?

Thanks in advance.

H&R

[quote name='BassMunkee' post='357385' date='Dec 17 2008, 10:25 PM']www.gak.co.uk do.[/quote]Their prices aren't bad, and are certainly one for consideration!

[quote name='dudewheresmybass' post='357505' date='Dec 18 2008, 01:39 AM']IIRC, it's Gibson uk!
i have a phone number, but i'm not sure it's correct - 0800 444 27661[/quote]I looked on the Gibson website and there were about 4 shops in the UK that handle their goodies. That's tame for a big group like Gibson. :)

[quote name='artisan' post='357890' date='Dec 18 2008, 01:27 PM']PMT in Leeds sell them,maybee they can help you.[/quote]That's quite close by, I might pop in tomorrow and talk some shop.

Nice one guys!

roseti used to be the uk distributors, and made sure that evryone and their wife had epi's in their shops. however gibson decided to go it alone and therefore take a larger slice of the pie. Their original plan was only to have a handful of shops stocking their products. however with the sound control thing happening, they lost a load of their stockists overnight.
they will be becoming a little more obvious soon though i would hope!!