JohnR

Sold - Keeley Compressor Pro
£150
Glasgow

Keeley Compressor Pro - £150 delivered in the UK.

Superb compressor in mint condition with box. Pedalboard tape on the bottom which I can easily remove if you prefer.

Located in Glasgow so anyone local is welcome to try it in person.

I am selling as it takes up too much room on my pedalboard and I would like to downsize to a smaller board. I will either go for the Keeley Bassist or perhaps even try the HX Stomp if its compression is any good.

IMG_0770.thumb.jpg.0d2f78539e436fb88f78da241a8283db.jpg

Edited by JohnR
Sold

Absolute bargain! If you like DBX based compressors buy now.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ricksterphil
      Up for sale is my FEA Labs Opti-fet compressor.
      All works as it should. These are studio grade compressors and there's all the spec from the FEA website here
      https://www.fealabs.com/products/opti-fet/
      Cost new from the US is $310 shipped + VAT & duty etc and I believe there's a waiting list. I reckon this works out to the thick end of £300 delivered to you
      More pics later
      Velcro on the bottom 
      Price includes delivery to UK Mainland
      No trades ta

• By loremil
      Price Drop: £90
      For sale an MXR dyna comp mini bass compressor. Works perfectly, great condition. Selling as I don't really need/use it. Comes with velcro.
      Collection in Hackney, London or shipment at buyer's expense. Thanks for looking.
      Key Features
      The classic Dyna Comp Compressor sound re-tuned for bass players Clean control lets you add in your unaffected so that you can maintain low end integrity Tone control adjusts upper midrange to retain the tonal dynamics of your bass Attack switch toggles between a vintage style slow attack time and a modern style fast attack time Familiar Output and Sensitivity controls set volume level and the length of sustain
    • By dodge_bass
      Doing a bit of a clear out of stuff I don't use any more - all priced to sell. Add £5 for P&P
      MXR Bass comp - taken as part of a trade so not needed - £90 (with box but no instructions)
      Markbass Compressore (tube) - just not for me - £90 (no box but will be well packed)
      Empress compressor - £SOLD
      Dave Hall Valve pre DI - no longer being made - £SOLD
      Trades - looking for a chorus pedal / flanger or 8ve pedals.

Drop me a PM - I can get these packed up and sent off very quickly.

• By spyder
      Almost new Ampeg Optical Compressor.
      Boxed.
      £55 UK posted.

• By 3Gorillas
      For sale is my RMI Dual Band Compressor in excellent condition.
      I was quite obsessed with Compressor pedals and literally had any piece of high-end gear. My favourites are FEA Labs and these RMI Dual Band Compressors. At the moment I own 3 x RMIs which is of course riddiculous…
      This one was in spare and hardly been used. Please check out the pictures, comes with original packaging.
      Unfortunately the pedal is discontinued as Jacques – the founder and mastermind of RMI - recently retired.

Specs:
      https://lehle.com/EN/RMI-Basswitch-Dual-Band-Compressor
      SOLD