Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Kent Armstrong Soapbar Pickups (Pair) with preamp thrown in - Now £40 del
£50
South Yorkshire

Now £40 delivered (mainland UK)

I know very little about these pickups other than they were made by Kent Armstrong and they were retro fitted into an 80's Aria SB bass that I recently purchased. I'm putting that bass back to stock so these pickups are surplus to requirements. I'm not sure if there's a difference in output between the neck and bridge but I've labelled them up as the positions they were in. They worked when I tried the bass out and sounded pretty good to my ears with plenty of punch.

Dimensions - approx 98mm x 38mm

EDIT - Depth approx 18mm at the sides upto 23mm in the middle

I'll also throw in the Armstrong ATC 2 active 9v preamp that came with the bass, complete with 3 pots. It was set up as Volume/Treble/Bass and connected to a toggle switch for pickup selection (toggle switch and jack socket won't be included). Again the preamp was obviously working when I tried the bass out. Helpfully I was provided with a wiring diagram a some bumff on the preamp (see pic).

All delivered to your door for £50 £40 (mainland UK) 

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.PNG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

Edited by Deedee
Sold 24-05

9 hours ago, songofthewind said:

What depth are they?

Apologies for omitting that in the original post. They’re approximately 18mm at the sides rising to 23mm in the centre.

Edited by Deedee