Why become a member? ×

Now for sale GK 700RB II & Fender Tuner in 4u rack

Delberthot

As the title says, the amp is a GK700RB II. Bought new in August 2006. it is in perfect condition as it has been racked since day 1. I look after my gear so as soon as i have finished a gig, the lid goes on the rack. Its currently at the hotel where my band is doing the Chirstmas party nights so I won't be able to look at it until next Friday but it may be possible that there may be a tiny amount of paint scrape round about where the screw go into the rack as I have had various set ups in the last couple of years so it has been in 4u, 6u & 8u racks. I haven't noticed any but that's not to say that there won't be any.

The tuner is a Fender RT1000 and is also in perfect condition and is linked to the amp permanently with a Planet Waves patch cable. It has blue LEDs and if you're in tune you light up the big Fender 'F' in the middle. If there is no signal going through it for a few minutes, it starts doing the Knightrider sweep thing.

The rack is an IMG Stageline which is also in excellent condition. Being the part that protects what's inside it, there will probably be a couple of very superficial marks on it but nothing else. On the back of the rack I have zip tied a 4 way extension to a blank rack panel so that both components are plugged in permanently with shortened kettle leads meaning that you only need to connect to 1 socket. It also means that you can connect other stuff to the extension as well.

Everything I own is in excellent condition. Nothing is touched by anyone except me. I never loan out any of my equipment. You get the idea.

I'd prefer to sell this as a complete unit as it will be easier and safer to post in its rack.

Given the great condition of this equipment I am looking for £350 plus postage.

For the Scottish contingent- I could probably deliver this to you this week within reasonable distance for the cost of petrol there and back.

Edited by Delberthot

I owned a GK 700 RB II for a while and it was a great loud amp. I sold mine rather too cheaply for £300 plus P&P and I have seen them tend to go for around the £350 mark previously.

No idea on the tuner but hope the above helps in some way.

EDIT: maybe £350 is a little optimistic as they are £390 new at soundslive.

Steve

Edited by birdy

This is , to all intent and purpose , the same as my stage rig. Your amp is the next model up to mine , different brand tuner , and you have a spare rack space where some folk might like to put FX in. I can't see anyone not doing an excellent job of work with this set up and - credit crunch or not - any gigging player making an offer should get their money's worth 10 fold in a short space of time.

Bump for a sound investment.