Why become a member? ×

Fender 91 MIJ 62 reissue Precision burst/tortie

warwickhunt

Well I convinced myself I needed one and I got one... now it's up for sale! :)

I have to stress there is nothing wrong with the bass; I just bought it thinking that aesthetically it would suit my latest band better but hey... it isn't Warwick shaped! :huh:

The original listing is here - [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=31524&hl=precision"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...mp;hl=precision[/url]

Since I bought this I've seen a whole bunch sell on eBay for a lot more than what I paid for the bass but I'm not after profit, I just need the funds to purchase a bass that is Warwick shaped. :huh:

[size=4]£325[/size]

Edited by warwickhunt

[quote name='BigAlonBass' post='346770' date='Dec 5 2008, 08:16 PM']I can concur that there is absolutely nothing wrong with this Bass. I had a "widdle" with it at the North-East Bass Bash, and if I had the money, I would have taken his fingers off! :huh:[/quote]

Considering you rode to The Bash on your bike on the coldest night of the year (in snow :) ), it would be fairer to say that I could have taken your fingers off more easily. :huh:

AHHHH John!!
Thats fantastic, ive been gassing for a p bass for a long time now and that would be perfect, it would complement my other basses fantastically, you should hang on to it till my finances improve :huh: if indeed that ever happens.(BABIES FIRST XMAS!!!!) the wife is very much of a mind ive too many as is but what does she know.
Massive bump for a bargain someone (hopefully me) will be very happy with.
have a good xmas John - lee

TBH if it doesn't sell 'fairly' quickly, I'll probably just put it to one side till after the Christmas when credit cards have recovered a bit... hopefully (:)) Then I may as well stick it on eBay, however it does seem fair to offer it back on here first!

[quote name='lee650' post='347102' date='Dec 6 2008, 10:40 AM']AHHHH John!!
Thats fantastic, ive been gassing for a p bass for a long time now and that would be perfect, it would complement my other basses fantastically, you should hang on to it till my finances improve :huh: if indeed that ever happens.(BABIES FIRST XMAS!!!!) the wife is very much of a mind ive too many as is but what does she know.
Massive bump for a bargain someone (hopefully me) will be very happy with.
have a good xmas John - lee[/quote]

Hope things are going well Lee. New baby AND new house... you might be a bit optimistic to have ANY funds, at any time in the next 21 years. :)

I'm not about to start throwing basses out of the house so you never know it may still be here next year.

Have a good one mate.

[quote name='bassfan' post='347290' date='Dec 6 2008, 03:25 PM']PM'd.... :)[/quote]

Back at ya!

UK carriage isn't a problem and there is a hardcase to ship the bass in but you'd not be able to use it to carry the bass around in... too heavy, no handle and the catches aren't great. :huh:

Aye mate your right!!!
looks like ive missed the boat eh! not surprised, no matter maybe next year- take care- lee

Hope things are going well Lee. New baby AND new house... you might be a bit optimistic to have ANY funds, at any time in the next 21 years. :)

I'm not about to start throwing basses out of the house so you never know it may still be here next year.

Have a good one mate.