Why become a member? ×

* SOLD * TRIBAL PLANET GUITAR CASE - ( NOT BASS ) - BRAND NEW
£35

Tribal Planet semi-hard case ( matron , again ) These are the best non hard case for guitars anywhere, so it's weird that they seemed to have disappeared off the planet

( sic )

They're half the weight of a full hard case, but twice the protection of a soft bag.  Plus a huge amount of extra storage.  It was still in it's delivery packaging but had to rip it all off to take the photos. Bought for project that never happened

Probably not econmical to post, but if you want it, i will, at cost.

case1.jpg

case2.jpg

case3.jpg

case4.jpg

case5.jpg

Edited by fleabag

Concur mr lemmy.  I liked them so much when they were being sold everywhere, that i bought  one of the bigger bass cases many moons ago and it's still my main carry case.  I have more than one bass, and even though i also have more than one case, its the TP that gets used all the time

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

I will be moving soon back to my country and I have been looking for a case that will survive the move. The move will be a lot of boxes in a panel van and door to door so not the worst, but still, things can shuffle around.

Does this case bend? or is it semi hard in a way that it's rigid but you can press in and the material gives in a bit? (hope this makes sense!)

• 6 months later...

Hi,  educate me,  how does one pay for stuff through this site ?,  it would need to be on a carrier, we have P/Force on contract at work cost me £13.50 to have it picked up, you would need to put a bit of something round it, any good  ?

• MB1 locked this topic