Why become a member? ×

Bass Guitar Magazine

Platypus

I have an annual subscription to Bass Guitar Magazine and for the last few issue thay have taken to sending me two copies. One arrived on Monday and the second on Wednesday. I was at the Mansons Guitar Show(SW guitar Show) about six weeks ago and told the mag subscription people there about it and they said they would sort out the duplicates. Obviously made no difference as I'm still getting two copies

Anybody else get two copies ?

I now have a three spare copies available and would quite happily pass them on to a Basschatter :)

Edited by Platypus

[quote name='Gazm' post='345972' date='Dec 4 2008, 11:02 PM']I won a subsription in the BC raffle but have never had a copy :-([/quote]

They were told at least twice about this. If Adrian reads this maybe he can sort it.

[quote name='bluesparky' post='346144' date='Dec 5 2008, 09:31 AM']It's probably my missus, she's fed up of the pile of mags next to the bed, so she's sending them out to people to get rid of them![/quote]

Ah... in that case if I send you my address will she send me all of your back copies of "Space Rats In Leather", please ?