Why become a member? ×

The lesser of the Minogue sisters appearing in the west country next year

Barking Spiders

2 hours ago, Maude said:

No you haven't misunderstood at all. Full blown, tongue in cheek, misogynistic tripe.

As the first line of the original post is about finding Danni a hundred times sexier than her sister I thought maybe the eternally offended wouldn't be following this thread with any great interest, but you've caught me out. 

I'll still stand by my statement though, but will elaborate even though it will detract from it's original comedic intention. If Danni, Kylie and myself were all single and willing and no one else would be hurt or upset by the act, I could see myself being physically attracted to them. Obviously with myself being married with kids and the Minogues possibly being in relationships this won't ever actually be happening. 

It doesn't quite have the punch of the original line but there you, you can't have everything. 

🙂

Thanks for your explanation. Who was offended?

• Like 1

Sorry guys (and gals), this is getting boring. We have ascertained the following:

a. some of us don't like Kylie (or Dannii)

b. On the other hand, some of us are huge fans

c. Most of us seem to agree that Kylie has paid her dues and generally deserves the Legend slot at Glasto

d. (Too) many of us are enjoying dragging this topic on and on and ON with dubious, unfunny, semi-sexist banter which doesn't even stretch to offending us female members - it simply terminally bores us.

Time for a lock. Thank you all.

• Like 8