Why become a member? ×

G & L Tribute JB 2. **SOLD**
£290

jezzaboy

JB 2 Tribute Jazz bass for sale only, no trades thanks. After promising myself not to buy any more basses, I have just bought back my old BB so I need to get some funds back in the bank.

This is a bass with an identity problem. They call it their Jazz bass but as you can see it has an L series shaped body but with Jazz pickups o.O But hey, it`s a cracking bass and there`s not too many about. 

The neck is 38 mm at the nut but the neck is slightly "chunkier", more of C shape, a bit more meat in the hand, still comfy though. Speaking of the nut, it has a new bone one fitted and had a recent set up by Strung out in Glasgow. It has a fresh set of D`Adarrio`s fitted. It also has the saddle lock bridge which is a great bit of kit itself, you set it up and lock the saddles in place using an allen bolt on the bottom edge of the bridge: rock solid. Weight is around 8.5 lb`s.

Really good condition. Collection is preferred but see 3rd post re posting.

Specs 

Swamp ash body 
Maple neck 
Radius: 12" 
Nut width: 38 mm 
Pickups: 2 G&L designed Vintage Alnico V Single Coils 
G&L designed Saddle-Lock Bridge 
2 Volume knobs and 1 master tone knob 

Edited by jezzaboy

I now have a hard case that I can post this bass in (the case is for protection only whilst in transport) but here is the deal. Payment by bank transfer only and you can arrange your own courier UK only. I will pack it up and have someone at home on the collection day to give the package to your courier.

Edited by jezzaboy