Why become a member? ×

stacking aguilar sl112s vertically

jj1234

Hi,

I'm aware that some people have been adding rubber to feet to their aguilar cabs (sl112 in my case) on the side opposite the handle, re-using the existing screw and screw-hole by which the metal corners are attached. I saw these feet for example (thanks gillento):

https://www.thomann.de/gb/adam_hall_4906_gummifuss_pack.htm?ref=intl&shp=eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiZ2IiLCJjdXJyZW5jeSI6IjIiLCJsYW5ndWFnZSI6ImVuIn0%3D

What I want to know is, with this mod have you then been able to stack the cabs vertically too? I.e.:

-- is the handle of one cab flat enough that the second clears it with these feet, or if not which feet have you had success with

-- do the feet sit well on the metal corners of the cab below

any experience welcome, plenty of threads are about but each person seems to have figured out their own method and I'd like to make sure I get it right first time.

ta

I wouldn't start screwing anything into my cabs.

When I wanted to stack my Bergs on their sides I just bought some rubber feet and placed them in between the cabs. Kept them in my accessories bag.

I got mine from Maplins but Blue Aran do them too.

understood. I'm not planning to screw anything new, but use the existing holes and screws that secure the metal corners of the cab. I heard that you can use these to add feet without modification. mainly wondering how deep of a foot I will need to give clearance for the handle on these cabs.

thanks mate