Huw Foster

Goodfoot - The One (live session)

Tight band, fair play!....Some lovely touches in that bass break, great tone too.

I detect a slight Stuart Zender vibe which can't be bad!

Edited by John T
  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By OliverBlackman
      Hi guys, just come across and got a place on a series of masterclasses happening in September. Pretty cool to get Laurence Cottle up in the north (probably the best bass player I’ve seen live).
      might be of interest to other northerners.
      https://www.roth-academy.com/modern-bass-masters
    • By Jaime Tortosa
      SUBSCRIBE IF YOU LIKED! It really helps me a lot: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdzGmH8kV1A4ggge-TquZDg?sub_confirmation=1. 
      Instruments featured on the video:
      -Bass Guitar.
      -Programmed keyboards: MalephicBass.
      Sound recorded with Focus­rite Scar­lett 2i4.
      This video shows a calm bass solo, which I think is pretty relaxing. I thought that adding some keyboards would add a cool atmosphere to make the track even more interesting and good sounding. For the bass sound I used a bit of sound effects like reverb and delay. All in all, I think the result has been good, with a deep sound track and a enterteining video. I think it also proves how playing chords and arpeggios on bass is also possible and that it can sound good. I hope you all ENJOY this calm bass solo as much as I do!
      I will continue uploading videos of this quality, so keep in tune. If you liked the video, please SHARE IT, because it helps a lot. SUBSCRIBE to widen the community of people who share the passion for bass guitar and to encourage me to upload more content.
    • By Simon Horn
      Hi Guys! I'm from Australia though live in Berlin and Bavaria Germany now. I'm a Fender guy mainly but sometimes play a Yamaha BB 5 string. I play all styles though my main gig at the moment is Will Jacobs (Chicago) Blues and Funk. 

Looking forward to hanging out with you all!  !
      Simon 
      www.simonhornmusic.com 

• By lowregisterhead
      Price reduced to £695 with Gator case, including UK shipping...
      For sale is my Thunderfunk TFB-750A head, a fabulous amp with bags of tone, hand made in the US with high grade components. Incredibly flexible semiparametric EQ, preamp switchable between solid state / valve, and a huge amount of power, running right down to a 2 ohm load. In excellent condition, as you can see from the pics. It’s just been fully serviced, and had a small issue with one of the pots fixed, (hence the ‘Job No.’ sticker) and is in full working order.
      I bought it on here last year, and despite its quality and tone, I really don't need a head this powerful. I'm downsizing in general, so I'll be putting a few other things up on here shortly.
      Also included is a 2-U Gator ABS case to protect it on its travels.
      Sorry, but I’m not looking for any trades  

• By greghagger
      ‘Learn Ten Amazing Bass Lines’ - new video from Greg’s Bass Shed. 
      These are all funky classics from a similar era, that I have regularly played over the last 25 years. There is some Stevie, Michael Jackson, James Brown, Chic, and more.  
      This is the first in a series of video, so let me know your favourite era, or style and I will include those in future videos. 
      You can download a free PDF (also with Tab if you need it), by clicking the link in the video description. 
      I’d love to hear how you get on.
      https://gregsbassshed.com/videos