Huw Foster

Goodfoot - The One (live session)

Tight band, fair play!....Some lovely touches in that bass break, great tone too.

I detect a slight Stuart Zender vibe which can't be bad!

Edited by John T
  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Bean9seventy
      After going to the LBGS 2019  , i managed to get my 1st set of pro macus miller strings ,, stainless steel ,, more expensive than alloy , MM pro strings stainless steel  less than half price
      i have mainly used rotosound ,, so checking these strings out was exciting ,, rotosound give you a direct sound ,, what ever you hit , you get ,, i still say a great string ,, you get a 1 to 1 ratio ,, flat steel
      so when i got the MM DRs  i was not used to the extra dynamic ,, almost like a phantom mic sound / 1st time using a condenser mic ?? ,  you get a much richer sound from the strings changing the harmony of the bass ,,
      means i am taking longer learning bass jams because the strings lend your ear to extend the harmony in a different richer way ,, where with rotosound being a flat 1 to 1 ratio the harmony stops earlier ,,
      MM DRs strings makes my bass sound more dangerous than it already is
      ,,,, but in other bench mark tests ,,, unless i wait until the strings get older ,, do not have that flatter street funk one note sound ,,
      we need Marcus Miller Funk Monster strings ; D ,,
      eg Marcus Miller Street Jam Strings ,, all the dynamics of MM DRs ,, with just a touch of that One Note rotosound flat steel know how ??
    • By Jay810
      Hey everyone.
      Getting back into playing bass after 20 years, I picked up a friends a couple of weeks ago and jamming with them has rekindled my love of playing music. 
      I need to pick up a bass guitar as I'm using my friends at the moment.
      Looking forward to chatting with anyone who wants to & learning to play again.

• By Psychederelics
      Hey all!
      We’re looking for an experienced bass player for a 3 piece band (70% songs, 30% jam), stage ready and with own equipment (session players welcome), influences go from Cream/Hendrix/Zeppelin, Funkadelic, Beatles&Stones&Bowie, Janis Joplin, Hawkwind to Kyuss, Jane’s Addiction, Mars Volta, Jeff Buckley, Soundgarden, BRMC, Goat, Sleep, Black Angels, Miles Davis, Ravi Shankar, 60’s freakbeat and other chemically/naturally enhanced ritualistic sounds worldwide, both (super) vintage and modern (we’ve got a Drum and Bass tune). Solid jamming experience is a must! A bit of theory is a plus. Drone addicts and shoegazers with a taste for experimentation welcome. Please attach recordings when answering, messages without recordings won’t be replied to as we’re busy as hell!

The cake here, soundcloudDOTcom/derelics/sets/illusions-of-control/s-z8ocX (replace the Doy by uh, a dot)(the bass sound on the tracks is open to change as long as it fits the arrangement, you won’t have to play exactly this)

• By ericrupertbass
      Bassist Available, Eric Rupert here happy to travel and Dep. Got great gear, reader, big ears. Electric/Upright Basses I play any styles and all situations. PM for any details and Feel free to checkout my website
      www.ericrupertbass.com

• By lowregisterhead
      For sale is my Thunderfunk TFB-750A head, a fabulous amp with bags of tone, hand made in the US with high grade components. Incredibly flexible semiparametric EQ, preamp switchable between solid state / valve, and a huge amount of power, running right down to a 2 ohm load. In excellent condition, as you can see from the pics. It’s just been fully serviced, and had a small issue with one of the pots fixed, (hence the ‘Job No.’ sticker) and is in full working order.
      I bought it on here last year, and despite its quality and tone, I really don't need a head this powerful. I'm downsizing in general, so I'll be putting a few other things up on here shortly.
      Also included is a 2-U Gator ABS case to protect it on its travels.
      NOW SOLD