Why become a member? ×

The shuffle continues. The next bass to move is my Squier classic vibe precision. 

gH63m5V.jpg

900rckV.jpg

XsUa6Ep.jpg

FuFrbsp.jpg

POtB6NG.jpg

eN9Vk5f.jpg

BmNHhmR.jpg

718LmhV.jpg

LMwrxVH.jpg

G3sp3wN.jpg

This bass has been upgraded with a Seymour Duncan basslines scpb-2 pickup (don't have the original pickup), ferrules for through body stringing, and chrome covers. The former owner also put a Fender decal on it. 

There are a few dings and other user marks to be found, but this bass looks pretty clean overall. Everything works as it should and the neck is straight. The only remark is that the input seems to lose contact sometimes when moving the lead chord. Maybe a better quality lead may fix it, or otherwise it shouldn't be a huge problem to solve I guess. 

This single coil P sounds great. I have owned an original Fender 71 telecaster bass, and this Squier sounds very similar to the vintage Fender. Though maybe the squier is a bit more throaty. I think these basses especially sound great when played with a pick. 

Fairly new rotosound 45-105 strings are fitted. I might have a simple bag I could throw in. 

£350,-

The bass is located in the Netherlands, but could be shipped (with the neck detached) at buyers risk and expense. 

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. 

Edited by SurroundedByManatees
  • Like 4

I've also had a blonde white a few years ago. These really are good basses. The Seymour Duncan pickup is definitely a useful upgrade in my experience. I've found the bass with stock pickup less musical. 

Like I mentioned, I've owned a 71 fender Tele too. This Squier just seals the deal in the same territory, at a fraction of the price.