Why become a member? ×

SOLD

badgerific

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My goodness, has this not been on ebay yet?

I had one of these as my second bass, about 2 years ago i think and when i sold it i think i got around £150 for it and that was after all the ebay and paypal fees BS.

Id definatly try it if i were you!!!

[quote name='aznbass' post='704213' date='Jan 7 2010, 02:23 PM']My goodness, has this not been on ebay yet?

I had one of these as my second bass, about 2 years ago i think and when i sold it i think i got around £150 for it and that was after all the ebay and paypal fees BS.

Id definatly try it if i were you!!![/quote]

Hmm I might put it up there soon thinking about it. Cheers for the advice.

[quote name='badgerific' post='710524' date='Jan 12 2010, 08:28 PM']Bump, Just emailed my local shop about buying this off me so might be gone soon.[/quote]

If they want another one, Ive got one that I can see me having as much trouble getting rid of as you.

Edited by Defacto

• 2 weeks later...
:) :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, try to sell it locally, find a place where metalheads gather and drop ads there, place an ad in a metal magazine, as many said I cannot believe this bass hasn't sold yet since price is ridiculously low

[quote name='agoulding' post='623571' date='Oct 11 2009, 10:30 PM']Not enough Deicide fans on here then.[/quote]

• 8 months later...