Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

WITHDRAWN - EBS TD660 head 10 months old, 6 year transferable warranty, fab condition, Gator case, Essex/Herts area TRADES ADDED
£700

Mudpup

For Sale WITHDRAWN  

EBS TD660 bass amp

Bought new in November 2017 and has a transferrable warranty up to 6 years for peace of mind (receipts available). Great condition and in a Gator case. Now discontinued so they will become hard to find (there are a few kicking about new at over ££1400 in Europe but nothing i can find in the UK at the moment). I'm selling it because i seem to have accumulated 4 amps and i really only need 2

660 watts with a proper power section it and runs down to 2 ohms if you need it to

Selectable valve preamp/drive section, built in top quality transparent compressor (one of the best i've used) and a notch filter for difficult rooms. Not a class D amp so it has proper heft and slam - can be gnarly or clear and has real weight to the notes. Its an absolute beast pro level amp.

You're welcome to come and try it at home or i can use it at a gig if you're nearby and want a proper idea of what its like at volume in a band setting. And i'm not posting it so its meet up or collection only sorry. Happy to drive a bit for a meet by arrangement. I'm regularly around Essex/Herts/Kent/Suffolk/London and M25 area. I really don't need anything as an exchange but you're welcome to try me, you never know... :-)   Actually i quite fancy a Warwick Streamer of some sort - maybe a Jazzman? - so drop me a line if that works for you.....

Here's some useful links - 
http://ebssweden.com/content2/ebs-td660/
https://www.gear4music.com/Guitar-and-Bass/EBS-TD660-Tube-Definition-Bass-Amp-Head-B-Stock/223J
https://www.musik-produktiv.co.uk/ebs-td660.html

IMG_20180909_152126.jpg

IMG_20180909_152139.jpg

IMG_20180909_152146.jpg

IMG_20180909_152151.jpg

IMG_20180909_152219.jpg

IMG_20180909_152224.jpg

Edited by Mudpup

1 hour ago, drlargepants said:

Should never have sold mine (Albeit the 650) fabulous amplifiers. Glws

Yep its borderline whether i want to sell it but i keep looking at 2 amps not getting used much 😞 so something needs to go - open to offers btw.......

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm curious to try a Warwick Streamer - ideally a Jazzman - so i'm potentially up for some sort of trade if anyone has one they want to shift. Keep trade suggestions to PM please to keep the mods happy :-)

6 hours ago, TheGreek said:

Another former EBS owner with seller's remorse...

Make sure you hold on to that TD650

yep thats going nowhere...they're fabulous amps :-) Just got in from a great rock gig using it and i was smiling all night...