Why become a member? ×

FS: three (yes THREE) Badass II bridges (chrome) **GONE**
£180

Having used these things for years, and in that time having moved from round to flats and recently even to foam mutes, seems a bit daft to be using these, when the Fender bridges do the job I need. Price per bridge below on basis of condition.

Bridge 1 Lots of use, well cut slots, but grubby and rusty in places, works fine :) £50 **SOLD**

Bridge 2. Average condition but slots a little poorly cut. Played it for several years without a problem however. £50

Bridge 3. Better than average condition £60

Cheers

Chris

Edited by Beedster

7 hours ago, mart3442 said:

Hi Chris, slotted for Jazz or Precision?
Cheers,

Mart.

Hey Mart, is there a difference? Fender bridges have been standard for both basses since the early 60's as far as I'm aware. If there are Jazz versus Precision string spacing issues at the bridge I've not come across them. Of course I may be wrong :)

Well its been my experience that a badass grooved for my 70's p bass was not a matched alignment for my 71, as the bridge pickup in my '71 J has a slightly offset rout, ahh the glory days of CBS ownership.....

Edited by mart3442

7 hours ago, mart3442 said:

Well its been my experience that a badass grooved for my 70's p bass was not a matched alignment for my 71, as the bridge pickup in my '71 J has a slightly offset rout, ahh the glory days of CBS ownership.....

The upside of which is that you have two 70's Fenders Mart :)

• 2 weeks later...

So, are they still available? 🙂

Incidentally, I had one I cut for a Rickenbacker many years ago; when I replaced that it was wrong for a Fender, but I found a new set of saddles at a recent event and had them for it; I think the Allparts Kickass parts are compatible too.

• Rich locked this topic