Why become a member? ×

Barefaced Big Baby II (BB2) cabinets. Two for sale, with official covers. ***SOLD***
£620

Dood

BIG-BABY-II.jpg

(CLICK IMAGE FOR LARGE PHOTO)

DIMENSIONS

22" high x 17.7" wide x 14.6" deep 
56cm x 45cm x 37cm
WEIGHT

13 kg / 29 lbs (steel grill) 
12 kg / 26 lbs (cloth grill)

PISTONIC SENSITIVITY
97dB
USABLE FREQUENCY RANGE

30Hz - 20kHz

RECOMMENDED AMP POWER
150-800W RMS
MAX CONTINUOUS BROADBAND & LF SPL
127dB - similar to what a high quality 2x12" or 4x10" cab can manage before the lows fail to keep up with the mids 
NOMINAL IMPEDANCE
8 ohms
PRICE

UK = £749 (+£30 P&P)
EU = £809 (inc. shipping)
USA = £789 (inc. shipping)

Click here for US $ price and prices inc. shipping to other locations

(+£40 silver cloth grill)

https://barefacedbass.com/product-range/Big-Baby-2.htm

Really needs no introduction at all. I have two barely used BB2 Generation three cabinets with OFFICIAL Barefaced covers for sale. 

They are for sale as I would ideally like to purchase the FR versions instead. Ok, looks like only one of those for now, but I need to sell these before I can go anywhere near the FR's. The reason for sale  being is that I am loving using my Line 6 Helix for pretty much everything now and it makes sense to go down the FRFR route using an active cabinet rather than extra amplifiers and cables. To be honest, 90% of the time I am using IEMs anyway so these are staying at home in their covers!

I have boxes and shipping will of course be extra, to be arranged by yourself. Collection therefore is a much better option and I might be able to deal on selling both at the same time (collected)

Edited by dood
updating to say SOLD

I'm based near Norwich, btw!

It should also be noted that the covers alone are £75 each and there's one for each cabinet.

P.S PRICE IS FIXED. I won't be doing that "start high and work down in price" thing. I'm already doing these at a massive barg' price.

Edited by dood
Added details

I've been using two of these for a while now. Excellent cabs, one covers pretty big stuff anyway but two sounds awesome and really gives some big heft. 

In the words of Terry Wogan it's always nice to see someone splash out on a nice pair. 

Dood needs no introduction of course. Deal with utter confidence. Total stinker. 

9 minutes ago, JaketheB said:

Are you able to turn the tweeter off if you wish?  Or just lower the volume?

Yes! There's an attenuator on the back.

5 minutes ago, gorandelac said:

I have one, best cab ever!!!!

They are amazing, I am planning an upgrade to the FR800 which is the active (internal amplifier) version. Otherwise, these puppies would be going nowhere!

1 hour ago, andybassdoyle said:

I've been using two of these for a while now. Excellent cabs, one covers pretty big stuff anyway but two sounds awesome and really gives some big heft. 

In the words of Terry Wogan it's always nice to see someone splash out on a nice pair. 

Dood needs no introduction of course. Deal with utter confidence. Total stinker. 

Yes, they do certainly deliver! I'd be keeping if it wasn't for the lure of the FR800 models!

and thank you, very kind of you to say - and likewise, I'd trust you with my 7 string. Which I say to exactly nobody. Ever :) 

• Thanks 1