28mistertee

Barefaced Four10 & Two10
£1350

The gear shifting continues, if you have read my other posts you'll know that for one my current band isn't doing a great deal and for another I have some big bills to pay hence the regretful sale.
Two great cabs that aren't getting the use both still immaculate and include covers from Barefaced. The Four10 I've owned just over 6 months and the Two10 for about 4 months. Both cabs have done 2 gigs and very few rehearsals so I'd say they've hardly broken in yet. The Two10 also comes with the switchable impedance settings to run it alone or with the Four10 or another cab of your choice depending on the amp you have got.
As before cash on collection is king or possible meet if not to far. Any questions drop me a message.

Four10 - £700
Two10 - £500
Both - £1100

Rig.JPG

Barefaced1.JPG

Barefaced2.JPG

Barefaced3.JPG

Barefaced4.JPG

Barefaced5.JPG

Barefaced6.JPG

Edited by 28mistertee
Back up for sale bump price reduction

56 minutes ago, Deedee said:

That must sound immense 😮

It certainly does and trust me if the financial situation improves I shall be withdrawing them.

7 minutes ago, Merton said:

Whereabouts are you? Can’t see it on the OP but probably being blind!

Just north of Leicester sir, I believe its on there :)

• Thanks 1

Just now, 28mistertee said:

Just north of Leicester sir, I believe its on there :)

Cheers! Can’t see it but prob my eyes/phone... too far for me but seriously tempted by the Four10 anyway....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Merton said:

Cheers! Can’t see it but prob my eyes/phone... too far for me but seriously tempted by the Four10 anyway....

Prob doesn't show on phone. No probs, I can do meet within reason.

12 minutes ago, Deedee said:

If only these had come up a couple of weeks ago :facepalm:

I just realised I hadn’t actually withdrawn them, they just drifted into the abyss of gear for sale on here. 😂

2 minutes ago, 28mistertee said:

I just realised I hadn’t actually withdrawn them, they just drifted into the abyss of gear for sale on here. 😂

😣 Double :facepalm:

• Haha 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   1 member

• Similar Content

• By V2factoryman
      PRICE REDUCED FROM £450 to £395.
      For sale is my Big Baby T bought used on here about five years ago and used by me for live work together with a BB Gen 3 (now sold). It has had the benefit of a Roqsolid cover (included in the sale) and is in good cosmetic condition as I've tried to show in the photos. All feet and corner reinforcements present, no dings or scrapes, works perfectly. I replaced the original carrying handle which was covered with a rubber sleeve which disintegrated.
      I live in Romiley near Stockport. I haven't got the original packaging so don't really want to get involved in couriering. I would be willing to drive a sensible distance to meet up. No trades thanks as this has already been replaced by a Super Midget. Any questions just fire away?
      https://barefacedbass.com/product-range/big-baby.htm

• By Fastfret24
      - Barefaced Super Compact 1x12" cab (Grey cloth front) - £525
      I won't preach to the choir, we know how good these are.
      Comes with a Roqsolid cover with placeholder strap and internal board protection pouch in which I've put a thin piece of MDF to offer extra protection for the cloth grill (adds less than 0.5kg weight). Easy to remove if needed.
      Barely a year old and near mint condition. This has been my main single cab solution for small/medium gigs and it's never even come close to breaking a sweat.
      With a cloth grill this little monster comes in at only 10Kg 🤯. 600W, 8Ohms, nuff said.
      Full specs: https://barefacedaudio.com/products/super-compact

- Markbass Little Mark Tube 500 - £350
      About 18months old, comes with Markbass padded bag (with front and rear flaps for easy set up) and power supply.
      Awesome sounding amp with a great blend (solid-state/tube) feature and the signature VLE & VPF filters. In very good condition, recently serviced, just has a few scuffs around the corners.
      Full specs: http://www.markbass.it/product-detail/little-mark-tube/

The BigBabyII in the pictures (bottom cab) has already been sold sorry!
      Speakon cables not included. You're more than welcome to come and give it a try, I work from home so am in most of the week, although I'm away on tour from the 27th of Sep until the end of October. I guess that could work out if someone further away was interested as we're covering a lot of the UK and I have space to take it with me.
      All the bass 🤘
      Ben

• By TRBboy
      Hi folks! 
      I've not had this amp long, and whilst it's bloody fantastic, it's not quite for me. It's in superb condition, and comes with a thickly padded vinyl Hotcovers cover (not originally for this combo, but fits pretty well). 
      Most people seem to know all about these anyway, but for those who don't, it's a seriously good sounding, loud combo, that belies its compact and lightweight form. 
      500w class D amplifier section (350w standalone without an 8 ohm ext. Cab), 2x10" custom designed eminence drivers and a switchable horn, eq pre-shapes, drive channel (footswitchable), 4 band eq section, and all the ins and outs you might need. 
      I have to say, I've been absolutely staggered by the quality of sound and volume that this thing produces! Incredible bottom end for a combo this size (beats the pants off the Markbass 2x10 combo I used to have), and ample volume for the vast majority of pub /club /function gigs. Our rock covers band is pretty damn loud, both guitarists have VERY loud valve amps, and I don't think I got the volume above halfway on the two gigs I used it on! Couple it up to another cab, and you've got a full 500w! 
      I'm in Hereford, which isn't known for its great transport links, but I'm happy to meet within a reasonable distance. I'd prefer not to ship as it'll be a PITA to package, but it's not entirely out of the question. Will be in London area on Saturday 21st for the bass show if that helps anyone. 
      Thanks for looking, and any questions, please get in touch. 😊👍

• By TRBboy
      Hi folks! 
      Just wondered if anyone here has played or owns a sandberg super light bass, specifically a 5 string if possible. 
      I'm really tempted to order one, but I'm just wondering if the lower density woods used would result in less low-end thump, and there's potential for it to sound a bit gutless, especially the B string.... 
      Any opinions much appreciated! 
      Thanks 😊👍