jimijimmi

hey all..
im selling my Ashdown rig...
it belonged to John Entwistle..
it consists of 2 2x12 cabintes..
1x15 reverse angled cab..
1xJE pre amp.
1x1000watt power amp..
these are not his signature models..these were his own personnel amps..the serial numbers feature JE and the dates of when they were comissioned for him...
it sounds unreal...you think of The Who live at the Royal Albert hall,youve got it..

they are similar to the ones shown in the pic..altho,in the pic are his signature ones.
im looking at 2k the lot...comes with the original speaker cables of Johns too..

i do also have a warwick buzzard for sale..its number 10 of the ltd edition number of 203 made after his death.

[quote name='jimijimmi' date='Nov 24 2008, 03:41 PM' post='335579']
hey all..
1xJE pre amp.
1x1000watt power amp..
these are not his signature models..these were his own personnel amps..the serial numbers feature JE and the dates of when they were comissioned for him...
it sounds unreal...you think of The Who live at the Royal Albert hall,youve got it..

they are similar to the ones shown in the pic..altho,in the pic are his signature ones.
im looking at 2k the lot...comes with the original speaker cables of Johns too..

i do also have a warwick buzzard for sale..its number 10 of the ltd edition number of 203 made after his death.

MB1. :)
Was that the JE limited edition Zebrano you bought off me?through the Warwick Forum.

[quote name='jimijimmi' post='335579' date='Nov 24 2008, 03:41 PM']hey all..
1xJE pre amp.
1x1000watt power amp..

i do also have a warwick buzzard for sale..its number 10 of the ltd edition number of 203 made after his death.[/quote]

Thank god Im skint......like the rest of the country.

Loving this rig!!