Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Fender Aerodyne Japanese Jazz

stingrayfan

[attachment=1334:JazzFullLength.jpg]
[b]
Now sold pending payment [/b]

Non-export Aerodyne made for Japanese market. Beautiful bass that always gets people asking about it. Binding and finish on it are superb. Metallic blue sparkle type colour & matching headstock.

Supplied with an original Fender Jazz hard case (which was bought at extra cost), Fender gig bag and Jap manual/tools. Great bass to play, P/J pickups give a good range of P or J tones. Great attack with pick. Freshly re-strung with Ernie Ball Slinkys.

[b]Only £399 with the Fender moulded hard case[/b]

Cheers

Matt

[attachment=1331:100_2206.JPG]
[attachment=1333:100_2211.JPG]
[attachment=1332:100_2207.JPG]

Edited by stingrayfan

I would have said it was a bit steep since it's used. Try it as a BIN on eBay. There was warren7978, and nnnnigel who bid on mine but didn't win, so it might be an idea to ask them. Plus, there was another guy from here called Outtoplayjazz? But his offer was a little low at first, still, might be worth pming him. [url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330143476518"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=330143476518[/url]

[quote name='s_u_y_*' post='35515' date='Jul 22 2007, 12:39 PM']Oooh... I'm sorely tempted. But I have so many basses at the mo I don't know where I'd store it! :)[/quote]
If you bought this bass you wouldn't need to store it, I'm sure you wouldn't be able to put it down!

[quote name='guitarnbass' post='36913' date='Jul 25 2007, 03:55 PM']did you message those guys I told you about? The one offered 400 for mine, maybe he's still after one.[/quote]
Not yet. I might now be selling it to a guy at work. If he doesn't want it, i'll follow up your leads. Cheers!