Why become a member? ×

Brandoni

tom1946

Hi all,

does anybody know if Brandoni Guitars is still open? They sell vox teardrop and Eko guitars and I've used them before and I'm in need of their services again.

The number rings out but no-one answers, is anyone near their address:

Unit 3.6
Wembley Commercial Ctr
80 East Lane
Wembley
Middlesex, HA9 7XJ 

to have a look please?

Thanks, Tom.

Edited by tom1946

I've not been there for several years & I'm in South London so I can't help with knocking on their door, but I imagine this weeks snowy weather might have something do with there being no one in on a Friday afternoon.

If you google 'brandoini guitars' & get their google business profile shown on results page, it appears that someone added a new five star rating within the last week – which suggests that the company is still active.

Maybe they'll respond if you send them an email?

Can you report back if you do get hold of anyone - I'll be needing some bits & bobs sometime in the near future, so it might be worth a visit in a few weeks.

Thanks for that, I did google them and have been ringing since 9am, maybe they close early for the weekend, well they are Italian :D

I emailed them this morning too, no reply. Strangely I can't find anywhere that gives opening hours either. The prices on the website haven't changed since 2006!

I'll report back when I find something out B|