Why become a member? ×

TRADED
£950

chrisbass13

Up for sale is a Kiesel Vader Headless Bass 6 String. I bought this as a touring bass and back up to my Leduc 6 String Headless, but the difference in string Spacing and Scale length (19mm 35inch on the Leduc, 16.5mm 34inch on the Kiesel) is a bit too much for me to get used to. The Kiesel VB sounds really great, I was pleasantly surprised by the sound and quality of construction. Super low action and no deadspots on this one. It has an ebony fingerboard, three piece maple neck (gloss black finish), alder body, kiesel radiused humbuckers, black/white finish, diamond pearl inlays, vol, pan, tone. I am sure the looks are not for everyone, but the ergonomics of a headless bass are second to none (no neck dive, no shoulder pain etc). Its still in dead mint condition, like new, including a nice Kiesel Gigbag. Only thing I changed were the strings (it now has Fodera Nickels .120 - .028, i think its a great match). I am located in Germany but can ship throughout Europe. 950 Pounds or about 1050 Euros for this one. If you have any questions, just pm me. 

image6.JPG

image4.JPG

image1.JPG

vb6-scpn-ww-bgb-idia-imp-bl-45-sl-136560_gallery.jpg

image3.JPG

image5.JPG

Edited by chrisbass13
  • Like 3

So you own a Leduc Maurad 6 strings. B|

I'm the proud owner of four 6 strings Leduc's (MP 628 SF AA, MP 631 SF, U-BASS UMM6 and the oneand only L-9 Moaï EUB 6 U-Contrabass) myself and have owned something like 20...

This Kiesel is really good looking and your choice of Fodera nickel is very wise.

Too bad you are not into trades. 

GLWYS.

• 3 weeks later...