drcor

Fender Jazz bass 1966 original!!!
£5500

Up for sale my Fender Jazz bass 1966.

Everything is original:

Bass, Pu, case, strap, cable!

It is lightweight to be a 1966, because body is ash.

Ready to play, strings are alleva coppolo new.

Shipping free

Best

Davide

IMG_0072.JPG

IMG_0073.JPG

IMG_0074.JPG

IMG_0075.JPG

IMG_0076.JPG

IMG_0077.JPG

IMG_0078.JPG

IMG_0079.JPG

IMG_0080.JPG

IMG_0081.MOV

IMG_0082.JPG

IMG_0083.JPG

IMG_0084.JPG

IMG_0085.JPG

Eeeeek! YOB bass... favourite colour/plate combo.... look away now!! :shok:

Lovely :heart:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Etienne
      Hi everyone,
      I bought this at the start of 2020 with the intention of using it as a do-it-all tone machine for function gigs, but to be honest, I've got far too much gear as it is, and certainly not enough space to justify keeping it all!
      Due to the pandemic, this hasn't even left my house, so it's still in the same great gigged-but-not-abused condition that I acquired it in. It's recently been strung with Newtone roundwounds, and plays superbly up and down the neck with medium action to suit fingers and pick.
      The Jaguar Bass is an electronically complex instrument, as anyone who's tried one can attest to, but don't worry- the active circuit, switches & pots work perfectly on this example, and the whole instrument looks to be standard and unmodified, even down to the strap buttons. According to the serial number, this bass was made in 2006, which puts it amongst the earliest to be built. As you’d expect from a CIJ instrument, it’s been assembled and finished with care.
      There are a few scratches, knocks and dings to the finish in the usual areas, but nothing really nasty. I did consider polishing and buffing the body to correct most of the minor imperfections, but decided to leave them untouched for the next owner to decide.
      The weight is approximately 9.5 lbs/4.3KG according to my fishing scales.
      Edit: I've now dropped the price down for the last time to a firm £620: definitely no offers or trades please! This includes mainland UK shipping, plus a well-used but functional Hiscox hard case to send it in. 
      Alternatively, I can personally deliver the bass with or without the Hiscox case throughout the North-West region, or the buyer can collect from my pet/smoke free home in the Liverpool/Sefton area.
      Bank transfer is preferred, but Paypal is also possible.
      Please PM me for any additional info and photos, and thanks for looking!

• By ash
      These instruments were made in Japan alongside the legendary JV range and to the same high standard. They didn’t have the vintage features of the JV models but are well respected instruments nonetheless. Don’t confuse the SQ models with the ‘beginners market’ Squiers of later years, these are up there with the best US made instruments and are becoming sought after now JV models have started to attract big money. The necks are particularly wonderful. This one is in excellent condition, only a few minor marks and scuffs. The neck is immaculate, the hardware and pickups are like new. It sounds like a Precision ought to! All original and weighs 4kgs. New Rotos 40-100s great balance. An excellent vintage bass at an affordable price. A recent purchase but I need to raise some cash fairly urgently, last in first out. 
      It comes with a heavy, rather tatty but functional aluminium flight case. No trades, sorry. I’d prefer pickup in person as I only have the case to post it in, however if you want it posting in the U.K. I can look into it at your cost. If you want Fender flats on it rather than Rotos I can restring it. 
      Thanks! 

• By seifregno
      Instrument in great conditions, with only a couple imperfections as you can see in the pictures. It is the 2012 series, with the noiseless N3 pickup. Very light & comfortable, perfectly balanced. It has been played very little and kept with great care. It comes with all the original documents and original hard case.

• By Higgie
      Barely used and as new, Fender Rumble 800 head. £420+postage, or can be collected from Brentwood.

• By papaya
      Up for sale my two 2019 American Pro P basses, 1180£ each.
      Upgrades: Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound pickups (original V Mod pickups included), Luminlay blue side dots, one extra WD Music pickguard.
      Condition: sunburst - 10/10; olive green - 9.8/10.
      Any questions, please feel free to ask!
      Thanks, J
      PS.: necks are swapped on the garden picture!