Dear guest,

Welcome to the biggest community for bass players in Europe. You'll find the site a great source of information and advice.

Why not sign up now and:

• Say hello - tell us about your playing, your gear and where you're from.
  • Search the database for inspiration or to find out more about your instrument
  • Upload an avatar and profile picture
  • Buy one of the thousands of items in our marketplace
  • Safely sell your items to a community of proven enthusiasts
  • Upload pictures, audio and videos
  • Buy exclusive items at discount through our shop (coming soon!)

Go on, click the button and become part of it today!

New: Sign up and get 20% off tickets for the London Bass Guitar Show - and we'll see you there!

bassleight

Various Pedals for sale: Bass Micro Synth, Bass Balls, DoD, Boss
£345

Clearing some pedals out!

Located in Hordle Hampshire,

For sale only no trades. All pedals as seen only the Mirco Synth has its box and PSU. Happy to post including below price apart from the Micro Synth which will be and extra £3-5 depending on location etc Any Questions please ask.......

EH Bass Micro Synth £160

Boss CS-3 Compressor £40

EH Bass Balls £30

Marshall Echo Head with tap tempo £40

DOD FX 25  Vintage envelope filter £75

IMG_1326.jpeg

If you set the Micro Synth to an upward sweep (start frequency low, stop frequency high) does it only sweep upwards and then hold at the stop frequency or does it sweep up and then back down again like an envelope-controlled filter?

Edited by Quatschmacher

To be honest off the top of my head I can't remember. I will however have a play tomorrow unless anyone else can help?

• Thanks 1

On 07/02/2018 at 23:41, bassleight said:

To be honest off the top of my head I can't remember. I will however have a play tomorrow unless anyone else can help?

Any update on this?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ProjeKtWEREWOLF
      Oops. Just bought a Zoom B1on from Amazon. £45!! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!?
      I was after a headphone amp for when I'm travelling, but figured for an extra tenner, I could get a tuner, looper, amp sim, drum beats etc. It's not going to be used on stage. I have a dedicated bunch of pedals for that. It will be just for home use via headphones. 
      Anyone else have one? 
    • By Louisss8sss
      Anybody got one?
      Would you recommend? 
    • By GisserD
      A few pedals for sale...
      as always, discounts for multiple buys, pictures available on request. all prices are posted to your UK letterbox.

Emma electronics Okto Nojs £120 SOLD
      Purchaced recently but is now surplus to requirements
      Boxed with manuals, as new

Source audio Programable EQ £60 SOLD
      Excellent EQ pedal capable of recalling 4 different eq settings via midi PC control messages. Very usefull bit of kit. Excellent condition except the underside. Please see pics.
      Boxed with manuals

Keeley C2 - 2 knob compressor £70
      Very smooth sounding compression sustainer pedal
      Good condition, some light surface scratches

TC electronic spectracomp £65SOLD
      Excellent condition infinitely versatile one knob compressor
      Boxed with manuals

TC electronic Corona chorus mini £60 £55
      Fantastic sounding and very adaptable little chorus pedal. Fantastic on bass as well as guitar
      Boxed with manuals, excellent condition

Electro harmonics Bass balls nano £40 £35
      Needs no introduction. Excellent condition. Boxed with manuals

Line 6 M5 Stomp box modeller £60 £55

Boss FT-2 Dynamic filter £60 SOLD
      Very versatile retro filter pedal. Doesn’t come up for sale very often. Excellent reviews here…
      http://www.bass-pedals.com/boss-ft-2-dynamic-filter-review/

Moog MF Boost £50 £45
      Good condition, had a mod allowing for unity gain, but the mod has been removed so there is a small hole in the side of the casing.
      Boxed with manuals

Digitech Bad monkey £25
      From subtle overdrive to grainy distortion, useful eq section too.

Boss CE-2w waza craft chorus £135SOLD
      Superb sounding chorus from Boss.

Boss RV-6 Reverb £105 £100

Boss DM-2w waza craft Delay £95

Barthlomiej (Bartek) Sarota  Zendriver £55 £50
      This is kind of a hybrid overdrive pedal between a tube screamer and a Zendrive but all in all it is sounding very delicious hand made in Poland also good for the clean boost that's what I used for but as a drive it is medium gain and tasty pedal. This is a handbuilt Zendrive clone made by a pedal builder from Poland named Barthlomiej (Bartek) Sarota.  It's a great, crunchy, medium-gain pedal.  It's in perfect working condition and excellent cosmetic condition.  

Crowther hot cake £105
      The Crowther Hot Cake Overdrive incorporates elements like non-inverted phase polarity, internal bass accentuation switch for added low-end, and and easy to use three-knob interface consisting of controls for level drive, and presence. Designed to offer a wide range of sonic options, the Hot Cake serves uncolored clean boost with just the volume knob in play and commensurately scales gritty distortion as the drive knob is cranked

Morley Volume wah mini £45
      Very usefull because of its small size, vits nicely on a pedalboard. Sounds excellent!
      Boxed with manuals

Voodoo labs pedal power digital £95 £90
      High current capacity pedal supply. No connection cables but these can be purchased easily online
      Boxed with manuals, as new

Boss DD-6 Digital delay £25
      Sold for spares or repair. Purchaced new many yeard ago but plugged an 18v adaptor into it by mistake. Diddnt work since then. Im sure somebody could revive it but its beyond me.
      Excellent condition
      Boxed with manuals

Spider pedal board case £30
      Easily fits 10 boss sized pedals
      Excellent condition
    • By Dan_Nailed
      For sale is this lovely Engl Savage 120. 
      I've owned it for about 3 years but it's only been used 10 or 20 times and isn't getting the use it needs, so I am selling to fund a Kemper which I can use at home and if necessary for rehearsing/gigs. It's a 4-channel amp, with a very distinct dry character, and surprisingly a really pleasing rock crunch tone on channel 2?!. It's not as gainy and compressed as a Powerball, immaculate engineering as you would expect from Engl as always, and surprisingly versatile. Excellent clean tone as well.
      Collection preffered due to size and weight of item (Manchester), however I am sure something could be arranged, meeting buyer half way for example if required. 
      Cab not included in sale FYI.

• By sumorabbit
      Hi, After a Boss Ls-2 if anyone has a spare they want to offload.

I'm based in Manchester

Cheers