Why become a member? ×

FS: Phil Jones Bass / PJB Bass Cub BG-100 **SOLD**
£320

weefunkateer

Afternoon there Team BC, in the place to be.

Do you like particularly wee things with a rather large sound? Well today is your lucky day!

Up for grabs is my little PJB Bass Cub BG-100 in classic black which is a tasty but sorely underused treat so it is time to move it to a new home.

For those not in the know, it’s a shoebox-sized six-kilogram 100W 2-channel combo – 2 instruments or 1 mic & 1 instrument – with borderline-miraculous 2x5" speakers of sensationalness, plus a limiter with dedicated level control, headphone out, DI out, aux in, shake it all about. Nifty, yep. http://pjbworld.com/product_basscub_top.html

In almost-new condition, I’ve used it for home guitar & bass jams, acoustic bass gigs and even keyboard-in-a-garden shenanigans and it has been immense at everything, just not essential for my needs right now.

It comes complete with the original gig bag which is a little worn per the photos but structurally A-OK, and in a moment of shoulder-comfort genius I’ve also added a removable padded gel pad (usually for bass straps) to the shoulder strap so your collarbone will continue to cuddle you for looking after it so well.

£320 collected from SW London or can meet you in the capital.

Cheers folks!

IMG_0337.jpg

IMG_0338.jpg

IMG_0335.jpg

IMG_0330.jpg

IMG_0334.jpg

IMG_0333.jpg

IMG_0332.jpg

IMG_0331.jpg

Edited by weefunkateer