Why become a member? ×

Bass Collection Jazz Bass *sold*
£250

Elfrasho

Price drop... 200 pounds delivered

NOW INCLUDING HARDCASE

Here is my #1 bass. I've been using this for nearly 2 years as my 'go to' for every gig and session I've done since I've owned it. Plays really nicely, and has a very punchy sound to it. Roll off the bridge pickup though, and you get a very different beast! I recommend these basses whenever someone wants to buy a £200-£300 bass. I've yet to play a bass in that price range that beats this for play ability and sound. This comes with a Babicz bridge which adds sustain.  Neck is slim in my opinion, and I've had the action low on it (although its a little higher at the moment because last gig I did was a recording thing and needed to be super clean)

I'm selling simply because I want to try something new. Not for any reason other than GAS! 

I've had a good look and there's a few little dings, but the paintwork as far as i can see is perfect. electronics are fine.  One of the tiny screws is missing from the bridge, however this has never had any impact on the saddle. 

I can deliver within 30 miles of glasgow for petrol cost, and can meet up in Glasgow city no probs.

b1.JPG

b2.JPG

b3.JPG

b4.JPG

b5.JPG

Edited by Elfrasho
  • Like 1