Left leaderboard
andybassdoyle

Moog Subphatty - NOW SOLD
£650

Up for sale is my moog sub phatty. It is like new, gigged a couple of times. Sounds AMAZING but too much additional gear for me and frankly I can do most of what I need with my FI and a few other pedals.

The price includes the Moog gig bag, a used but functional Moog Exp pedal and if you collect you can have a keyboard stand too. If you are not collecting then price includes postage but no stand.

It is mintier that a packet of polos that's just had a cold shower using that green natural source shower gel (not the lime one).

Already regretting this as I can look and fiddle with this for a very long time, tis truely a thing of beauty...

Photos now added:

20171231_102037.jpg.845fda7ed4c5c3a5f390f0381bc3f464.jpg

20171231_102118.thumb.jpg.9f35c2e190db4872bfc98a09bb047726.jpg

Happy New Year to all of you BC lot!

Abd

Edited by andybassdoyle
SOLD

Lot's of interest but this is still available. Trades still welcome plus I am dropping the price to £600 delivered to UK. 

#moogbarg 

Nice and very tempting, (though I’m consider a Subsequent 37). Checked out a fair few in-depth videos of this last night and it sounds super fat. Wonder if it might’ve been better to get this instead of the Minitaur. 

16 hours ago, Quatschmacher said:

Nice and very tempting, (though I’m consider a Subsequent 37). Checked out a fair few in-depth videos of this last night and it sounds super fat. Wonder if it might’ve been better to get this instead of the Minitaur. 

11 hours ago, NBGuitar said:

@Quatschmacher if you wanted to sell the Minitaur to fund this, I could be interested... ;) 

“It’s the circle of GAS...and it rules us all...” 😂

15 hours ago, NBGuitar said:

@Quatschmacher if you wanted to sell the Minitaur to fund this, I could be interested... ;) 

The daft thing is, I only ordered it on Saturday and won’t receive it for another couple of weeks!

3 hours ago, CameronJ said:

“It’s the circle of GAS...and it rules us all...” 😂

Haha, indeed.