Why become a member? ×

BFM Omni 10 Sold

GreeneKing

To answer the obvious question first: If this cab is so good why am I selling it? The answer lies in the flexibility of having 2 individual 12" cabs that suits my requirements. For band practice one 12" easily does the business (Roland cube 30 struggles a bit) with the 2nd for gigs. Having a LMII and a 500W cab in the local village hall is overkill and it isn't a one handed carry, well not for me anyway.

This cab was built by Dave Perry and all I can say is he would be my No1 choice for a BFM cab build. I've added some of his build pics below (with Dave's kind permission).

The cab is loaded with two 2510 neo drivers and 10 melded crossfired piezo's. Rated at 500w 4 ohms. Massive mid range clarity. No problem handling 5 string bass.

Dave used nothing but the very best quality Birch Ply for building this cab. Its wired with 2 speakon sockets.

This cab is 'run in' but it's not abused and has seen rehearsal and home use only.

Collection or meet up a reasonable distance the only realistic option. I'm in Kendal in the Lakes. Welcome to pop over and try it out neighbours permitting :)

Grey carpet covering.

£300

Peter

Edited by GreeneKing

Here is shot of the front showing the full grill and carpet finish
(Sorry peter a lot of the original shots have been removed from my web site during the last makeover...)

This is the same Omni10 that I brought down to the Basschat Lytham meet up early this year, it faired very well against the competition

Perhaps also look at delivery using these chaps, very good and well priced:-
[url="http://www.interparcel.com/"]http://www.interparcel.com/[/url]

Dave

[quote name='ped' post='328291' date='Nov 13 2008, 12:26 PM']Hmm if it was left with the natural wood finish it would look great in my house![/quote]

Your house is made of 1/2" birch ply and held together with drywall screws??? :wacko: