Why become a member? ×

EHX Micro POG Bass solo

Bill

6 minutes ago, Ceebass said:

Good skills dude, the vibe is great! The 8va really brings the lines to life. Are you using a Micro POG or the full fat version?

Thanks mate, its just the standard Micro POG with the high octave cranked! Definitely looking into the full fat version though... i guess i was trialing the Smaller version to see how i got on with it!

Nice work! I have a Mooer Tender Octaver which is essentially a tiny MicroPOG clone, I love playing fake guitar through it. If you want to go FULL fat though, get the HOG2 with the additional preset and expression pedals. You can have a preset that adds a 5th up, use the filter as a wah, drone a background note or chord, all kinds of crazy stuff!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, dannybuoy said:

Nice work! I have a Mooer Tender Octaver which is essentially a tiny MicroPOG clone, I love playing fake guitar through it. If you want to go FULL fat though, get the HOG2 with the additional preset and expression pedals. You can have a preset that adds a 5th up, use the filter as a wah, drone a background note or chord, all kinds of crazy stuff!

Oh cool, yes i believe i've played through the Mooer before, my friend has one, its great.. may have to get one! love the size of it.

7 hours ago, LewisK1975 said:

Yep, nice work Bill, cutting through the mix like a hot knife thru Butter!

Thanks Lewis!