Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn
£400

BaggyMan

In a ‘murder your darlings’ sweep of my bass collection I am cutting down the number of wonderful basses I have. Some of them relatively recent acquisitions… my main objective is ..downsizing my storage, so need the space…

All my basses are well set up and play great, no issues and in most cases are near perfect or only have age related dings.

It's in perfect condition and has the added huzzah of Nordstrand pickups, so no 60hz noisiness.  I bought this quite recently, but haven't gigged it so perfect.

Added:  Its Ash bodied, with a maple neck (white tort block markers)   Just weighed it again and the bathroom scales say 11lb

Buyer pays shipping, I use UPS insured, so expect about £30 - £35 approx...depends where you are etc.

May consider part trades with cash either way.   Warwick corvette 5, darkglass amps (500 or 900),  G&L JB-5.. a non reliced P bass...c'mon lets talk..  

IMG_20171116_202710[1].jpg

IMG_20171116_202723[1].jpg

Edited by BaggyMan

The MM has a very good defined sound courtesy of the pre-amp.  all single coil Jazzes suffer to a greater or lesser extent from the old 60hz noise.  And sire are no exception

The nordstrand are hum canceling and are great in their own right, tonally richer (as they should be at the price) and very quiet.  Overall they don't change the character of the bass, just improves what it does well already.

• Like 1