Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Sandberg California, 9llbs of beast - SOLD to Pete of The Siknotes
£1150

Chewie

Hello everyone.

For Sale or Trade: £999

My Sandberg is up for grabs.  I'm not a gigging bassist these days.......  This is a gigging bass.

I have 6 basses and the Duchess is getting a bit twitchy!

Super versatile.  Lovely passive mode too.

2 band Glockenlang preamp. Delano jazz and humbucker PUPs. Split PUP function.

Active/passive option. 6 bolt neck. 9 llbs. Zero fret. Amazing bridge. Never gigged.

Sandberg gig bag never used. Still has the free cap in it. I've worn the pants though!

This is a wicked bass but I'm heading down a slippery vintage slope at the moment and it just ain't getting played.

I'm also gassing like mad for cabs & amps!  I'm after the Vanderkley 210 and 112.......

Happy to courier with buyers preference or could meet up half way, or could even deliver personally if you're close enough.

Feel free to come over and have a play.  Bring your own amp or just plug in here.  No worries.

Cheers,

IMG_5676.JPG

IMG_5675.JPG

IMG_5678.JPG

IMG_5661.jpg

IMG_5663.JPG

IMG_5674.jpg

IMG_5659.JPG

IMG_5660.JPG

IMG_5671.JPG

IMG_5670.JPG

IMG_5672.JPG

IMG_5666.jpg

IMG_5667.JPG

IMG_5668.JPG

IMG_5664.JPG

IMG_5665.JPG

Edited by Chewie
Super duper new website allows me to make a better gallery

When i went onto the Sandberg website a couple years ago and designed my custom bass (such a cool feature) this was it....and i always promised myself if I saw it come up secondhand I would get it....  I think its absolutely beautiful...the colour, the relic...perfect. If only i had the spare cash....I need to have a word with myself....

Whereabouts are you based Chewie?  

Anyone is welcome to come over to my place and plug this beast in.  No pressure to buy whatsoever.....  I like Tirimasu, Battenberg (ironically) and cheesecake. 

So may people aren't aware of the functionality of this.  In a stage situation, with a quick mind for the controls, you've got 6 basses in one.

Up up and away............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!