Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn - Squier CV 60's Jazz in Oly White
£285

NoirBass

re-listed with price drop:

Squier Classic Vibe 60's Jazz Bass - £270 (+£15 for postage in the UK)

This is the 1st incarnation of the CV Jazz in timeless Olympic white and tort, perfect to unleash your inner Joe Dart! Sales patter aside, the CV's really are as good as people say, as a result I have had every one of the bass range and a few of the guitars at one point or other; they have all been exceptional instruments easily on a par with many Fenders I've played.

As I have a couple of other Jazz basses this has been sat virtually unplayed since I bought it, I have given this a very good look over and there are 3 small dinks on the body! I can provide more pics on request please PM me you email address.

It also has a rather lovely flamey neck, which I'll try to show in the pics. It's currently strung with a nice set of barely broken in Labella flats, but I'll happily keep those and give you a fresh set of rounds if you'd prefer. Unfortunately I don't have a case for this so I'm not keen on postage, but if it's a deal breaker I can try to source a bass box.

Demos/collection from North London N21

IMG_4511.JPG.3601be5efafc9ff65ede27c5a7475fa5.JPGIMG_4515.JPG.a9add317ee68f5626bb589e6a940abd7.JPGIMG_4520.JPG.97612e2fb60f7adb2a9e938716a07563.JPG

Edited by NoirBass

• 2 weeks later...